KEPHART PATCHES ** EXTRAS NOW AVAILABLE**

Hope you will fill us in on the new job, knifejunkie.
Love hearing about someone reaching a dream, especially when it occupies so much of your day.

Sad to hear about your job, Warrior; hope the situation improves.

I recognize that having a job (and life, for that matter) I am very happy with (although it took a great deal of work to get here) is a blessing it don't take for granted.

Hope you will fill us in on the new job, knifejunkie.
Love hearing about someone reaching a dream, especially when it occupies so much of your day.

Sad to hear about your job, Warrior; hope the situation improves.

I recognize that having a job (and life, for that matter) I am very happy with (although it took a great deal of work to get here) is a blessing it don't take for granted.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Patch arrived! Thanks gents, y'all are class acts all around.

20190315-144553.jpg

Email sent
Don't think you're a Beckerhead?

EDIT: Oh yes you are too, sorry about that. You must not have been around here for awhile.

Email inbound; late to the party but need a patch to go with the BK62.
Good stuff.

I'm so sorry to everyone who has been waiting! I'm still on the go... I've got a bunch of patch order emails I haven't replied to... when I get settled in one place I'll probably open up the rest of the patches to anyone who wants extras. By my count after I answer all the emails and got those out. There will only be maybe 30 left.

IMG_8904.JPG

Knifejunkie- good to hear you are still alive and kicking.

Any chance you will still offer any up for those not-yet-branded Beckerheads?

Hang in there,
Brome

Knifejunkie- good to hear you are still alive and kicking.

Any chance you will still offer any up for those not-yet-branded Beckerheads?

Hang in there,
Brome
On page 1, "You must be a numbered Beckerhead. I know this rules out some people. If you have met all the requirements and have applied I will accept that. Just be sure to remind me that you have applied."

That said, some kind soul bought one for me, besides the one I purchased. If you are serious about being a Beckerhead, I will give one of them to you, when you become a Beckerhead. :thumbsup:

Wow, Warrior; that is very kind of you.
A very generous offer.

Thank you.
Brome
No problem man, always good to see new people wanting to be a Beckerhead. :thumbsup:

Back