KEPHART PATCHES ** EXTRAS NOW AVAILABLE**

Curious of how many you have left?

The rest of the patches are now available to anyone who wants multiple! Shipping will go up of course if you buy more then two.

Follow the the same steps listed in the first post of this thread. Send me an email with all the info and how many you want. Ill emailing you back with my PP info and quote for shipping.

Looks like about 36 are left.

Last edited:
The rest of the patches are now available to anyone who wants multiple! Shipping will go up of course if you buy more two.

Follow the the same steps listed in the first post of this thread. Send me an email with all the info and how many you want. Ill emailing you back with my PP info and quote for shipping.

Looks like about 36 are left.
Surprised there are that many left.

Thanks, again, Warrior, for hooking me up!

IMG_2886 by ursidae8, on Flickr

IMG_2879 by ursidae8, on Flickr

A little late spring snow dusting out in Central Oregon, made for a nice setting.

Really like this patch.
And thank you, knifejunkie for making this happen. I know these projects are a bit of work.
It is much appreciated.
Best of luck getting settled in, and keep us posted on the new job.

Brome

No problem man, enjoy.

Okay I think all emails and PM have been replied. If I didn't respond to you send me another email.

I'm going to be getting another batch shipped out this week.

Still have some extras so anyone who wants more or didn't get one yet can still send me an email to the address in the first post.

Thanks, again, Warrior, for hooking me up!

IMG_2886 by ursidae8, on Flickr

IMG_2879 by ursidae8, on Flickr

A little late spring snow dusting out in Central Oregon, made for a nice setting.

Really like this patch.
And thank you, knifejunkie for making this happen. I know these projects are a bit of work.
It is much appreciated.
Best of luck getting settled in, and keep us posted on the new job.

Brome
W Wapiti
Now you have to get a 9. You can't not have a 9.

Back