Kephart Redux in 0-1 the stabilized green curly maple available now

Hey everyone, I bought this knife and I have to say it is the nicest 5" bladed knife I've ever seen. I had a Fallkniven S1 and it didn't even come close to this. The exposed lanyard hole is a fantastic touch to an already stunning handle combo ("camo green" maple and black paper micarta liners! Awesome).

Thanks Dan, I'm going to see how far I can push this thing, and when I'm done I'm pretty sure it's going to pass down the estate line, as I'll be dead before I ever wear this knife out.

Capitalized living,
I am glad you like it, I hoped it would go to one of the guys that have been with me from the beginning. the evaluation of this knife is an example of me defining who I want to be as a maker. Please go out use it hard and let me know how it does, also remember I offer a free clean up, sharpen and remark service.

As always thank you for your trust and support
Dan

Hey everyone, I bought this knife and I have to say it is the nicest 5" bladed knife I've ever seen. I had a Fallkniven S1 and it didn't even come close to this. The exposed lanyard hole is a fantastic touch to an already stunning handle combo ("camo green" maple and black paper micarta liners! Awesome).

Thanks Dan, I'm going to see how far I can push this thing, and when I'm done I'm pretty sure it's going to pass down the estate line, as I'll be dead before I ever wear this knife out.

That says a lot right there! Great job Dan!

Capitalized living,
I am glad you like it, I hoped it would go to one of the guys that have been with me from the beginning. the evaluation of this knife is an example of me defining who I want to be as a maker. Please go out use it hard and let me know how it does, also remember I offer a free clean up, sharpen and remark service.

As always thank you for your trust and support
Dan

I will do exactly that. I also failed to point out that this is the best kephart-inspired knife I've seen. They always intrigued me but I never thought I'd like using one so much, so please keep this model around and I'll let you know any observations I have from field use. Thanks again Dan!

Back