Kershaw 1660GLD .

Hello,
What does one of those worth in fair condition? Last one went for $100 on eBay. I can’t find anyone that has it for sale or what I can expect to pay if I do find one...

Kershaw 1660GLD

Thanks!

Everywhere I looked shows them from $95-100 but they also show them sold out. Even checked Ebay and Craig's list. No luck.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone knows what they go for now that they’re discontinued.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone knows what they go for now that they’re discontinued.

I got ya. Someone with Kershaw special knowledge will chime in I'm sure. I generally do a search on the interwebs for what's available. You can use the search tool.here on the forums to see if anyone has sold one and what it went for. Are you looking for one? Or do you have one?

I see you are looking for one

Yep, looking for one to add to my collection. Really don’t care about the condition just not super beat up.
Thanks for your help

Yep, looking for one to add to my collection. Really don’t care about the condition just not super beat up.
Thanks for your help
Let me look in the boxes of knives I have in tdd he garage. If I have one I'll let you know. I had something Kershaw gold at some point. Just not sure what or where it is

Back