• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw CRKT SOG

IMG_6923.JPG IMG_6924.JPG IMG_6927.JPG IMG_6928.JPG IMG_6929.JPG IMG_6931.JPG IMG_6932.JPG Greetings,
I am new to Bladeforums but have been selling on eBay for years. Just tired of the fees...
All prices include priority shipping and Paypal fees. If you feel comfortable enough to do F&F then please do.
The first "I'll take it" with appropriate messaging and payment discussion gets the item(s) in question.

Today I've got:
CRKT Wrinkle First Production, gently used but some scratching on blade. Very slight blade play and centering favors the left slightly. Very smooth flipper with the IKBS. $30 SOLD

CRKT M21-02G used a couple times not much wear. Centering favors right side a tiny amount. Pretty solid. $25

SOG Flash II has scratching on blade but scales are clean. Pretty solid and good centering. $25

SOG Twitch I very light scratches on blade. Scales clean. Solid little knife. Centering favors left a tad. $25

Kershaw 1684BLK Hype Blade HQ exclusive. Some light scratches on blade coating. Scales clean. Solid. $55

Kershaw 1556TI Cryo II very light wear but overall clean. Some slight bladeplay to the side. $20 SOLD

Kershaw 1935 Fatback. Clean, carried once. Solid. $20

Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura has some light wear on blade coating. Smooth and fast flipper. Solid. $18 SOLD

Kershaw 6034T Tanto with wave. Was carried and has some wear. The tanto edge also has a goofy grind line but that's how I got it. Very solid knife. Centering favors right side. $20

Will discount on multiple knives or whole lot. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back