Kershaw/Emerson models in stock

Just seen Dave/Kershawguy has got 4-5 of the new Kershaw-Emerson models in stock has anyone picked one up yet to share how the feel? The model I want the 6K plain stonewashed blade is sold out already

Just seen Dave/Kershawguy has got 4-5 of the new Kershaw-Emerson models in stock has anyone picked one up yet to share how the feel? The model I want the 6K plain stonewashed blade is sold out already
I heard last night, I rushed to Dave's sight and they where all instock except the 6k...The only one I really want... lol

Dangit missed it again. Dave needs an "email me" feature!

Edit: Got one, thanks Dave.

Last edited:
I ordered a 6k just in time because when I went back to his site to look at the others it was sold out. I wonder where the 1 and 2's are, because the 2k is the other one I am interested in it kind if reminds me of a micro commander.

Just ordered a 5k since I dont like tantos and the other were out of stock.

I have never had any interest at all in Emersons so we will see how I like it.

I got the 4,5,6,7 and 8. Sounds like they won't ship until towards the end of this week

I got the 4,5,6,7 and 8. Sounds like they won't ship until towards the end of this week
Jeez, I saw you got the 7 on instagram, I didn't know you got all the others as well lol Really looking forward to a video of them all ;) :thumbup:

Jeez, I saw you got the 7 on instagram, I didn't know you got all the others as well lol Really looking forward to a video of them all ;) :thumbup:

Ya I ordered a couple then noticed the others were in stock. I must have gone on the site right when he listed them

So, if you have knives on preorder with BladeHQ, how does it work? Do they notify you, or do they just take the rest of the payment from your account?

Back