Kershaw/Emerson models in stock

My 8K seems to have worn in and smoothed out a bit after a few weeks and some tweaking. I'm sure the healthy amount of CLP I put down into the pivot area helps too.

One surprising thing I have noted, the 8Cr14MoV steel is pretty rust resistant. I have used mine in both the pool (chlorinated) and lake (brackish) water and not washed it off afterwards and there is still no rust showing. I assume the DLC coating is part of the reason, but even the edge bevels are corrosion free. This is unusual, this type of steel is not known to be very rust resistant at all.

Earlier I complained that the thumb ramp and the thumb disk are not aligned very well on the model CQC4K. I just widened the ramp a little and it makes a world of difference.

ORIGINAL

New

that One looks sweet what is it the 4^ i got the 7k and it feels good no blade movement at all its great though it dangerous cause its my first "Emerson" knife and it really makes me want to buy a legit one

I have a 4k. Not used it much but quite impressed with everything apart from the clip. Not only is made out of actual manhole covers (harder than hard to adjust tension) but the holes are so I can't put on a BM standard clip (my favourite). Looks nice but needs some work.

Back