Kershaw has requested closure of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I was debating paying for a membership, guess that settles that.

I too wish a reason was given.

Its going to put a hurt to my Blur collecting big time most of the people I have connections with are from here. Might be time to move on keep your eyes on ebay

May sound a little weird, but it kinda makes me a little sad. I enjoyed interacting with everyone including the good folks at KAI. This forum was an escape, albeit a very small one, from the screaming kid and annoying folks I work with. It's been fun. See ya when I see ya.

Wow, talk about blowing things out of proportion! Kershaw isn't going out of business, and BF isn't going away. Post in the GD section, and you can all keep discussing KAI to your hearts' content, and you'll get input from other members as well. You don't need your own private 'yes' club to love the knives.

May bee we will have a new and improved forum when and if the sub forum returns.I really think that an unbiased(Non Kai Payroll) mod would make this a better place to discuss KAI products with an open mind and debate should be encouraged.Personal attacks and thread highjacking should have a zero tolerance policy.With that said I really do appreciate having KAI representatives participating on the forum and enjoy the insight they bring to the table.I feel that the moderator should be an independent and impartial party.
Peace,
salmonkiller

I'll be sad to see it go, but there's nothing stopping all the ooh-ing and aah-ing over new ZT's, and collecting all the Blurs, and all the other fun stuff that goes on here in General.
I guess there won't be a dedicated Kai mod anymore though.

Wow, talk about blowing things out of proportion! Kershaw isn't going out of business, and BF isn't going away. Post in the GD section, and you can all keep discussing KAI to your hearts' content, and you'll get input from other members as well. You don't need your own private 'yes' club to love the knives.

thanks for interrupting our pity-party... everything you said is true... and I am sure that most of us will discuss things Kai in the general section... but this sub-forum seemed to have a few less 'trolls' than the general forum (imo) and it sort of made us feel 'special' in a way... :)

Is it possible to move the "Show me your Blur thread" to the general section please? Might be nice to not lose that info.

Not a yes club, just not worth dealing with the low signal/noise ratio in general.

Translation: not enough yes, too much alternative opinions. It won't end your lives! Maybe you'll learn about other brands as well. Free your minds, my brothers!

Translation: not enough yes, too much alternative opinions. It won't end your lives! Maybe you'll learn about other brands as well. Free your minds, my brothers!

I don't want to read most of the threads in general anyway, why would I want to start sifting through them now?

I don't want to read most of the threads in general anyway, why would I want to start sifting through them now?

You don't have to. That's what's cool here on BF: nobody forces you to read anything you don't want to. Instead of whining, invest all your precious time an hard earned money and start a KAI only forum site. If it's that important to ONLY discuss KAI, then I'm sure you'll be willing to sacrifice so much. Ask Spark how easy it is. I'm sure you'll all be jumping a the chance. ORRR, you can keep whining.

Personally, I've already had and know about most other brands. Everything from CRK to Hinderer and I always end up back at kershaw/zt. I agree with nevermore, I don't want to sift through general for topics. But oh well, can't worry too much about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back