Kershaw has requested closure of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this before Kai goes away... The ZT 0350 is a work of art and I carry it everyday. Thanks guys.

I'm kinda disappointed. Was hoping to talk about ZT's with the fine people here. I really hope a bunch of loudmouth a-holes aren't responsible for this...

You just know they are but you'd a thunk Kershaw would have grown a thicker skin by now.:grumpy:

It sucked to see them go last time & it sucks just the same now.:(

I'll still buy their kick-ass knives though.Just bought an 0801 three days ago.:thumbup::cool:

Well then.

I like the knives, but damned if I cannot figure out how the rest of the companies can handle a subforum on this site, but KAI can't.

I wish they were not leaving.

Well, I would just like to send out a great thank you to Kai, kershaw linda, Thomas and the rest of the KAI crew. This has been a great inspirational forum for me, and a wonderful place to meet up with friends, make friends, and express my great love for KAI products. Im very, very sorry to see this sub forum die.... it truly is a sad day when such a wonderful company, with such wonderful people falls to the whims and fancies of the negativistic children of today's market.

KAI, I will follow you, whatever the endeavor you may pursue.

Thank you, and farewell

It's been fun everyone! I'll be sticking around for the threads in general when I see them and I second the Blur thread copypasta in General if possible. I love that thread! :)

Maybe we can petition spark to switch the KIA forum name to something else. Perhaps Fans of Kershaw knives or the like. Or maybe the name should not have "kershaw" or "KAI" in it.

Last edited:
It's been fun everyone! I'll be sticking around for the threads in general when I see them and I second the Blur thread copypasta in General if possible. I love that thread! :)

Ill help ya pack it up and carry it over Jim

I think it sucks.

But I do believe we've seen this before.

I must say that KAI's renewed presence here has re-ignited my passion for the knives they make.

I know I have purchased more of their products since they came back to the forum then I've purchased in the years since their earlier heyday.

I see the pressure many knife makers face dealing with the internet chatter a few naysayers can create.

My advice would be to take the high road and rise above the rabble.

Don't let the a-holes get you down, and don't feel the need to feed every troll that comes along.

KAI's fine products speak for themselves.

But some interaction on the forums only helps to build customer support among the hardcore enthusiast.

Big Mike

Sorry to hear this... It's this sub-forum here that convinced me to try the brand(s). Love the ZT's and the Kershaws ain't bad either. ;):) :thumbup:

Like the knives, thought the moderation was awful. Every other manufacturer on BF seems to be able to handle the heat and the trolls that are pervasive anywhere and everywhere on the Internet. I have never witnessed more closed threads in recent history which of course, was disappointing. I sincerely wonder why they thought it would be different this time or why you guys think it will be different next time. If they make models I like, I will continue to purchase.

Erm...I never frequented the KAI subforum, so I don't really know what's going on or why KAI is leaving. Could you fine guys and gals please enlightenme?

Mr. Sal gets his share of cr@p on the Spydie forum, yet he may be the nicest, most respectful and humble man on Bladeforums (though there are plenty). My point being that there are ways of dealing with adversity other than taking your toys and going home. Oh well.

Lets spread the rumor that Kershaw doesn't like the new Bladeforums logo and that's why they are leaving.

I haven't been a fan of KAI's designs for while but they did get me hooked on knives. I do have some KAI designs that I will never get rid of, like the Speedform II.

I didn't know this was a communist fourm??? What about freedom of speech??? Why do what Kershaw wants??? We are the customer. I just found this forum and love it, why let them take it away?

Well, I would just like to send out a great thank you to Kai, kershaw linda, Thomas and the rest of the KAI crew. This has been a great inspirational forum for me, and a wonderful place to meet up with friends, make friends, and express my great love for KAI products. Im very, very sorry to see this sub forum die.... it truly is a sad day when such a wonderful company, with such wonderful people falls to the whims and fancies of the negativistic children of today's market.

KAI, I will follow you, whatever the endeavor you may pursue.

Thank you, and farewell

Well said Greeenie...well said.
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back