• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Skyline HoB Exclusive, G-10 Ti-lite, Lg Ti-lite, Lg Espada, Otanashi Noh Ken, Harpy

I will ship first class package unless instructed to do otherwise. I only have the boxes for the Otanashi Noh Ken and the Kahr Delica... If you have any other questions just ask. Thank you for stopping to check out my post. Paypal is the preferred payment, prices include shipping.

Anyways, here's a list:
  • Kershaw Skyline HoB Exclusive: Has been stropped lightly never sharpened. $58.50
  • Cold Steel Ti-lite (G-10 & CTS-XHP): Has been lightly stropped never sharpened. $126
  • Cold Steel Lg Ti-lite: AUS-8 version, has been sharpened. $40
  • Cold Steel Large Espada: Blade has been polished since this had a bead blast finish which is terrible for corrosion resistance, but you can still clearly see the logos. Great condition. $144
  • CRKT Otanashi Noh Ken: Practically new in box, I've never cut anything with it. $76
  • Spyderco Kahr Delica: Great condition, very tiny patina spots on the blade, never sharpened, hardly used. $63
  • Spyderco Harpy: Circa ~2010 I think, one position clip. Well carried, has side to side play and some lock rock. Very sharp. $73

6vryIZ0.jpg

jPMAPaZ.jpg

Last edited:
Back