Kershaw Stag Fixed Blades

Hello all. New to the board. I posted in the fixed blade area hoping for a appraisel or value on these but was told that I could not request that info here? Suggested I try here for more info. I excepted these on a $1000 debt and trying to credit fairly for both of us.
New to the website. Collecting for a few years. I have been searching the web and can only find 1 or 2 references.

The first is a highly polished stainless steal boot knife or dirk from Kershaw with sheath. Stag handle. Blade marked: Kershaw - Soligen - Germany - Rostfrei . Stamped on reverse side is the # 1256. See pics.
kershaw5.jpg
kershaw3.jpg
Kershaw4.jpg
One of the members was kind enough to link me to some auctions on the 1st. So I have so Idea of value. The second is the one that I seem to be having trouble with.

The second is another Kershaw. Damascus blade. Rounded stag handle. Blade marked: Kershaw - Soeingen - Germany. 636 under that. No sheath or box.
kershawdamascus2.jpg
kershawdamascus.jpg
kershawdamascus3.jpg
kershawdamascus4.jpg

If members can't value or appraise, maybe someone could send me a link or maybe email me. lawman18963@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance

I have the 2nd one(model 4480) , #588, which i paid $200 for and it came with felt lined wooden box, sheath, and all paperwork. #636 is the highest # I have seen.

Cool. Thanks mmkjohnson1. It appears from ebay auctions and your price on the damascus blade, the 1st knife, the stainless is now worth more than the damascus without box, sheath or paperwork. Wow. Thougt for sure the damascus was going to be worth more. I don't see much coming of the debt. Bummer for me. Bummer for him.

that was on the bay about a year ago, I have seen it listed at an online site for significantly more.

The Damascus Knife is worth more, very few were actually made. The fact that it appears you don't have the certificate signed by Manfred Sachse or the box detracts from the price some, but I would still place a retail value of around $300 to $350 on it. The Dagger #4470 "Survival" has always been one of my favorites, I would value it at around $200 . Both were done in the mid eighties.

Back