Kershaw starting Sprint Runs!

I wonder if kershaw will announce they have a small stock left like they did with the random leek after it sold out. Give people who missed out a second chance.

Are you telling me I missed out on it TWICE?!?!

My pair of Bareknuckles came today. Checked them both and couldn't see any discernible difference between the two, so I put one back in its box and I'm fiddling with the other. Great flipper action, the detent seems just right, solid lockup, and absolutely no blade play. The carbon fibre is awesome; it looks like the same stuff as on my CF Leek, although the Leek has just a hint more texture than the smoother finish on the Bareknuckle. The handle is wonderfully comfortable, definitely the most ergonomic knife I have outside of my Spydercos with finger choil (Calypsos, Kopa, Dragonfly). The blade to handle ratio is mind blowing, largely no doubt due to the angle of the cut at the end of the handles, which actually allows the cutting edge to start before the tip of the handle ends. Great pocket clip too. Rides very low.

This one is a keeper. Don't know what I'll do with the "spare" yet.

I noticed the handle to blade ratio as well. The blade and handle shape keep the blade tip secure in pocket, but ALL the handle is used up making for a huge cutting length relative to the handle length.

Amazing how much lighter this feels than the already super light aluminum version. I might drop the DLC blade I already reprofiled into the CF.

SpHU5nS.jpg

Amazing how much lighter this feels than the already super light aluminum version. I might drop the DLC blade I already reprofiled into the CF.

SpHU5nS.jpg
nice trio. I always liked how KAI uses the carbon fiber to save weight and doesn't include a liner where it's thick enough vs others like spiderco.

are the lockbars all really tight on the bareknuckles? I have a ZT with a titanium integrated lock-bar and it's not anywhere close to as tight as this. Together with the detent makes flipping the knife only have one speed, warp speed!

SpHU5nS.jpg

Excellent photo as always, really rubbing it in that I drug my feet and missed out. I would for sure put the DLC blade in the CF, but that's just me.

Just got mine today. All I have to say is " I should have bought 2 of them!"

Mine came in the mail yesterday and I've gotta echo what everyone else is saying: this knife is a home run!

The action is fast yet smooth, materials are top notch and the quality for the price is pretty damn nuts.

This is why the Bareknuckle is my favorite Kershaw model!

Mine came in the mail yesterday and I've gotta echo what everyone else is saying: this knife is a home run!

The action is fast yet smooth, materials are top notch and the quality for the price is pretty damn nuts.

This is why the Bareknuckle is my favorite Kershaw model!
Still waiting on mine, but it seems it should be delivered today. I’m really excited, I have a feeling it may be the the best ZT ever...

There are some other Kershaw sprints and exclusives going on that I missed. It's a non-sponsor site but I can give y'all model numbers to look for: There is also some Spyderco sprints. Apologies if these are ones you have already found.
Exclusive 1660GLCF,
1660GLCFBLK
Kershaw M390 Knockout Sprint Run 1870CFM390, sold out,

1812BLK M390, sold out.

Last edited:
There are some other Kershaw sprints and exclusives going on that I missed. It's a non-sponsor site but I can give y'all model numbers to look for: There is also some Spyderco sprints. Apologies if these are ones you have already found.
Exclusive 1660GLCF,
1660GLCFBLK

1812BLK M390, sold out.
I’ve seen at least the glow in the dark carbon fiber leeks still at some dealers.

Exclusive 1660GLCF,
1660GLCFBLK

1812BLK M390, sold out.

I’ve seen at least the glow in the dark carbon fiber leeks still at some dealers.

Leek with GitD carbon fibre? Y'all just cost me another $114.

whaaa? where is that lol

ok, I found it and I honestly don't like black dlc any time on anything...

for non-stainless steels, I'd prefer stonewash or heck even TiN or TiCN

whaaa? where is that lol

ok, I found it and I honestly don't like black dlc any time on anything...

for non-stainless steels, I'd prefer stonewash or heck even TiN or TiCN

I got the uncoated Leek, but I noticed only now that although the blade is uncoated, the liners are black coated. I'm not sure I like that. I like the tuxedo look of the steel liners against the black backspacer and CF on my Leek. I might have to Frankenleek it.

Back