Kershaw starting Sprint Runs!

That 562Ti is standard production...so you fail at the purpose...

Is there an “unlike” button I can hit somewhere?

Look, I'm gonna go ahead and give you a free pass on that one.

I mean, you're obviously not the sharpest Bareknuckle in the junk drawer if you support the Mets.

Suppose your name was Astrosfan, then maybe we'd have some negocio.

@Growny, I thought it was "Not the brightest limited edition in the drawer". Well, learn something new everyday!

I mean, you're obviously not the sharpest Bareknuckle in the junk drawer if you support the Mets.

Sorry, I don’t support cheaters...only losers do

What's happening here? Are you two secretly in love and this is your way of flirting?

I wish I had picked up one of those bareknuckles. Oh well, there will more spring releases coming out.

Any idea when the next Sprint is coming?

Not sure when but i would think theres a good chance soon with how these past couple have gone! I thinks its exciting and am patiently waiting to see whats next!

unwisefool unwisefool , probably best not to ask questions!

It looks like another sprint is incoming!

My money is on the Blur with maybe titanium scales?

Hey now, I'm an Astros fan! But I'm also a Cubs fan... maybe that explains something

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I had gotten that m390 bareknuckle too. However, after dropping money on a Heretic Manticore E, a Sig Sauer P365 sas, ammo, extra mag, etc...

Yeah it wasn't in the cards.

DLC M4! That's great, too bad I don't see myself carrying a Blur ever again. Let's hope for an M4 DLC Bareknuckle!

Back