Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

Really enjoying this 0562cf. It's making me consider getting a Hinderer. I've been watching several of your videos whitty whitty

9aY1zN-oOrOJ5Pcf4NGzJ3BHrWyvyEPxq8viJM7epYq1Z_4Rkd4--y0Q523XEOStDjznl1jWlxFlhTRr4eISSHw_Hs53Y2KiJES6OemxkJIzakSr__Cz-eMjqLCOcHw7CfmUS5HDAtE=w2400

So you have never owned a Hinderer? If so, do it man. You will experience things that a ZT/Hinderer never could give you.

New 462 came in today. Lot of changes behind the scenes!

It’s so awesome to see ZT going for internal milling / lightening so widely across their new releases! My #1 ZT wish from a few years back has seemingly been granted!

I can’t wait to get the 2018 models in hand. I might wind up getting them all.

Got my new ZT0562 BLK yesterday its better than i even imagined.. lockup and action are butter smooth..this has officially kicked the zt0562cf out of my pocket permanently.. the g10 feels much better than the slippery CF the black coating on the CPM20CV steel blade looks amazing as well as the full DLC on the titanium..
jc6HWSk.jpg

fLgRPXT.jpg

37AjfcB.jpg

qZ4wD5X.jpg

This thread has been pretty quiet lately. I honestly thought with the 393 and 462 being on the street that you guys would be lighting this place up. I guess everyone being all quiet means everyone is happy!

This thread has been pretty quiet lately. I honestly thought with the 393 and 462 being on the street that you guys would be lighting this place up. I guess everyone being all quiet means everyone is happy!

I’m still waiting for the 609 to drop. :D

Back