Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

That looks really nice. I'll have to check that clip out. The bronze 0393 looks ok to me, but it just doesn't have that extra something the blue version has. Maybe because they didn't do any DLC on the blade.
I agree with you for sure but I think with that Hinderer flamed clip and filler tab it would really set that bronze edition off the charts !
That being said the original blue 393 is the cats meow !

That looks really nice. I'll have to check that clip out. The bronze 0393 looks ok to me, but it just doesn't have that extra something the blue version has. Maybe because they didn't do any DLC on the blade.
With a little personalization and I think it could be stellar .
It’s the perfect canvas to make it your own.

With a little personalization and I think it could be stellar .
It’s the perfect canvas to make it your own.
It will be fun to see what people come up with customizing that knife. It should be interesting. Me, I’m partial to blue. So much so that the Bugout looks good to me, while some hate the looks of it. One thing for sure is that the 0393 has made me start to rethink my knife collection.

It will be fun to see what people come up with customizing that knife. It should be interesting. Me, I’m partial to blue. So much so that the Bugout looks good to me, while some hate the looks of it. One thing for sure is that the 0393 has made me start to rethink my knife collection.
The 0393 is a great collaboration and one of the best in my opinion. I also am partial to blue and to be honest is what attracted me to it a long with the lines and that sexy blade ! Of course being a Hinderer collaboration sealed the deal.
So I took the plunge and this knife wowed me and still does on a daily basis.
The bugout also is a great little knife especially for summer carry . I owned one and it carry’s so we’ll you’ll find yours self checking to make sure it’s still in your pocket . It also feels really good in hand .

915d78e984a821383ce57708f2e5b7dc.jpg

The 0393 is a great collaboration and one of the best in my opinion. I also am partial to blue and to be honest is what attracted me to it a long with the lines and that sexy blade ! Of course being a Hinderer collaboration sealed the deal.
So I took the plunge and this knife wowed me and still does on a daily basis.
The bugout also is a great little knife especially for summer carry . I owned one and it carry’s so we’ll you’ll find yours self checking to make sure it’s still in your pocket . It also feels really good in hand .
I've found myself checking to make sure the Bugout is still in my pocket many times because it's so lightweight.
I think I may get the bronze 0393 just because I'm liking the blue that I have so much. I've also thought of getting another so I have one with all the blue Hinderer parts added to it and one stock. I have the 0456 and 0456BW. That has been my one of my favorite knives. This one, for me, is even better.

brand new zt0609blk (sorry flash was too bright)
This bad boy just arrived :) i cannot think of any way to make it more perfect..

ezZhiXj.jpg

vC7ehvv.jpg

E9gGn2M.jpg

XvwM9q0.jpg
Figure out a way to take these apart yet?? Or am I missing something haha. My 609 arrived today as well and the spanner tool might be awhile. I'm jonesing to take it apart :oops:

That 0609BLK is beautiful, should be a full production and not just a sprint. If it was bigger I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

Figure out a way to take these apart yet?? Or am I missing something haha. My 609 arrived today as well and the spanner tool might be awhile. I'm jonesing to take it apart :oops:

Right off the top of my head: Three small nails and a wine cork/sharpie, align three nails with the holes, put the cork/sharpie in the middle, secure with duct tape then turn. Although you're gonna scratch things up and if it's loctited in you probably won't get far. I'd just wait.

How about a pair of Snap Ring tools? One for each side.

knipex-snap-ring-pliers-48-21-j21-64_1000.jpg

Right off the top of my head: Three small nails and a wine cork/sharpie, align three nails with the holes, put the cork/sharpie in the middle, secure with duct tape then turn. Although you're gonna scratch things up and if it's loctited in you probably won't get far. I'd just wait.

Snap ring pliers actually crossed my mind; I think it would work. There's a bike shop too that carries spanner tools.

Yeah with this pivot I think the nails would tear right through the cork. It's super tight. I was able to loosen it only a tiny bit with a couple Allen keys wrapped in electrical tape. It budged just enough to improve the action. Before that it was stiff and required folding the knife closed... Rough, I know haha

Now thats a toothy grind!
LOL and cuts threw paper like a razor .
Depending on what your cutting normally a toothy edge will perform much better . From my experience most ZT’s come with a toothy edge and are cutting machines . The 0393 is pretty thin behind the edge to which makes it a great slicer .

Depending on what your cutting normally a toothy edge will perform much better . From my experience most ZT’s come with a toothy edge and are cutting machines.

Totally agree and ZT does a very good toothy edge:)

LOL and cuts threw paper like a razor .
Depending on what your cutting normally a toothy edge will perform much better . From my experience most ZT’s come with a toothy edge and are cutting machines . The 0393 is pretty thin behind the edge to which makes it a great slicer .

Every edge is a toothy edge if you look under microscopes. It is just a matter of how toothy.

Back