Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

Really digging this new-to-me ZT 0550, which I'm trying out as my EDC. I just realized this evening that it's my first non-flipper ZT.

dNWRoZT.jpg

Honestly I didn't even know they made it with come grips, that thing is beautiful. My next purchases are gonna be some variation of the 0300 and 0350. Those have been my favorites for a very long time I just never had the funds to buy them.

EDIT: lzeplin lzeplin it wouldn't let me quote u

Honestly I didn't even know they made it with come grips, that thing is beautiful. My next purchases are gonna be some variation of the 0300 and 0350. Those have been my favorites for a very long time I just never had the funds to buy them.

EDIT: lzeplin lzeplin it wouldn't let me quote u
Mine too brother, those are the knives that got me into ZT, I'd love to see another Ken Onion design zt. This newer stuff is nice, but it seems to much like art knives rather than big beefy, hard use, overbuilt knives..

Mine too brother, those are the knives that got me into ZT, I'd love to see another Ken Onion design zt. This newer stuff is nice, but it seems to much like art knives rather than big beefy, hard use, overbuilt knives..

Yeah I got to handle one when they first came out and fell in love. I haven't held anything like it since.

I'm getting an itch for titanium again. Will probably be picking up a ZT soon.

Back