Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

0IUltZB.jpg

WOY0xKV.jpg

FYfi3Ov.jpg

How do you like that 0055?..Really tempted, had one in the cart..changed to the 0470..should land today..the 55 might be next..

The 0055 is a very unique knife visually. The hidden flipper tab is cool. Definitely makes for some good conversations. I wouldn’t want to aggressively pierce anything with it (no forward finger choil or flipper guard). But, I think the the utility aspect of the knife will be decent (just got mine recently). If you shop around you can get some really good deals on them right now.

0640 is my new favorite knife

With a little help from Pete Gray..

jG9MxjY.jpg

How do you like that 0055?..Really tempted, had one in the cart..changed to the 0470..should land today..the 55 might be next..
That monster thumb disk make it easier to open? Been thinking about getting one. The struggle is real to open my 640 occasionally.

That monster thumb disk make it easier to open? Been thinking about getting one. The struggle is real to open my 640 occasionally.

Wvlnqfo.jpg

Night and day. I thought the pocket clip was the biggest issue..but the stock disc is uncomfortable at best..painful, really..these oversized discs work like a charm..25% bigger and don't extend past the scales..the knife is an absolute pleasure w/ them..what a great knife.

Back