Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

oBSgXsI.jpg

mNKghLr.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg IMG_6402.JPG Recieved my HOB style deep carry clips from Kershaw for the link and dividend m390. The link clip fits great where the dividend clip sits above the scale a bit but they work fine and carry plenty deep now. Also came with new screws and all complimentary. Awesome customer service!

View attachment 1176795 View attachment 1176794 Recieved my HOB style deep carry clips from Kershaw for the link and dividend m390. The link clip fits great where the dividend clip sits above the scale a bit but they work fine and carry plenty deep now. Also came with new screws and all complimentary. Awesome customer service!
I did the same thing...works great imo :thumbsup:

View attachment 1176795 View attachment 1176794 Recieved my HOB style deep carry clips from Kershaw for the link and dividend m390. The link clip fits great where the dividend clip sits above the scale a bit but they work fine and carry plenty deep now. Also came with new screws and all complimentary. Awesome customer service!
I agree on the CS of Kershaw. I only have one Kershaw, a Camber, that has been out of production for three years. Even though I rarely use it (not a huge fan of AO) I contacted Kershaw for a rebuild kit and they sent me all the screws, pivot, washers and two torsion bars. The damn thing will be good for a couple life times now.

It’s a custom hammered Copper clip that came with knife purchased on line. I have no idea who made it.

I just ordered a Dividend. How do you like it so far? Nice group pic too

Its great and i Have every colorway now. I appreciate it! The dividend is a good choice also. I own the m390 version and installed a deep carry clip on it as it rides a little high for my tastes in stock form. Nice value folder indeed.

Back