Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

Took me a long time . . . and trying and selling three other Sinkevich ZTs (0452, 0456, 0462) . . . to finally land on the 0450. :D Love the aesthetics of this little guy.

AzVZvCB.jpg

It is a compelling knife. I have one on the desk next to the carbon version.
The all Ti knife makes a more satisfactory "snick" when it locks open. The carbon
one came super sharp, the Ti one required sharpening!
I carried big bro tonight the 0452. I love the look of the Sinvevich knives....
They are epic.

I just bought an 0450CF and expected it to come with green standoffs and black hardware. I was pleasantly surprised that ALL the hardware was blue! It looks like it may be an early s/n. Did early versions come with all blue hardware?

Sorry...can't figure out how to attach an image without a URL.

I just bought an 0450CF and expected it to come with green standoffs and black hardware. I was pleasantly surprised that ALL the hardware was blue! It looks like it may be an early s/n. Did early versions come with all blue hardware?

Sorry...can't figure out how to attach an image without a URL.
Was it a used knife? Kind of sounds like a frankenknife of some sort. Hope you can figure out how to post a picture as it sounds nice.

edit: an early SN? Yup I expect either a frankenknife or the previous owner changed out the hardware. Still sounds cool though.

Yes, it was technically used, but it was never "used" by the original owner. It was flicked a few times and put in a safe. I see now I have to be a paid member to attach from my device, else I have to use an image hosting service, which isn't going to happen.

Yes, it was technically used, but it was never "used" by the original owner. It was flicked a few times and put in a safe. I see now I have to be a paid member to attach from my device, else I have to use an image hosting service, which isn't going to happen.

I finally caved and set up imgur just for bladeforums. If you mark each set upload as "hidden", you don't have to deal with comments and poly correct Ninja's. Just an easy place to plant forum pics. Mostly just saying this cause I'd also like to see the color combo on your 0450.

DHl18va.jpg

This is my current EDC. Don't laugh. I was given this as a xmas gift a few years ago and it's been in a drawer and never used until recently. I've carried nothing but a Swiss Army Spartan for the last 30 years. I never even thought of folders as "pocket knives" or something that you would edc, until fairly recently. Nearly everyone I know that carries, carries a slip joint of some type. But it's time to retire the Spartan, and having been addicted to fixed blades, I'm now on the folder band wagon, and the collection is growing. I forgot all about this knife just because it's a POS Walmart knife, but found it and thought, "Whoa! A through frame, folder edc....cool!" and started playing with it.

I actually really like the knife, I just wish that it was made with quality components instead of the garbage that it is, but I've tweaked it so it will open with either the studs or the flipper without having to wrist flick it. Blade is centered. It sharpens nice, but being 3cr13, it requires constant sharpening.

fPItUrp.jpg

Last edited:
0640 is my new favorite knife

With a little help from Pete Gray..

jG9MxjY.jpg

How do you like that 0055?..Really tempted, had one in the cart..changed to the 0470..should land today..the 55 might be next..

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to open mine on Christmas! Feeling like a kid :)

Added two sprints of 0920 to my collection recently: blublk and tts. Boy these are gorgeous!

Back