Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

I really like the scales, can you tell me what they are or a link to who makes them? Sharp looking ZT, Congrats.
Thanks

The scales are white and black carbon fiber. I got them from Sharp Dressed Knives. The scale on my knife is currently not up on their website. I suggest reaching out to them to see if they would make you one. The milling is great and they did a great job on the fit and finish.

JonesE

orluhakh.jpg

Leek fans rejoice!

They re-released the (Random) Leek this month. My favorite budget EDC folder in my favorite blade style. I have a highly coveted 1660TGRYST (in S30v), but stoked to now have this new 1660RBW to use for EDC w/o worrying about losing/damaging an irreplaceable blade.

ETA: Found a nice (old) pic of my 1660TGRYST
ACtC-3f4e5pCvZhoeTV0pYUHH7qvxhnvohirWSy8NQy_S40JkXIwG1BeeXJSZN7uG4NW_EuM3wSv8ZsL9jqJ4hq-nkj6TzO-jN2XwMaoPM_aXbLGqv-b1RRHlMTT3f8yeeoJrfHDOdVZ8CbHH-u4n1vlHirpSA=w1250-h937-no

ACtC-3fNIam4tuyvArnlKlv94VJowA3oESEP9XPPpiI2hBXmIyI7USXVCfTRqEhrGZPM2ctxxwXh76SVqQr406rGteGvGvgc6pzXhQBoxDm5XDqHoGuVEACId_xfLCQAz-T0MVSpyGeJT9kwfv0BQ0lu1LXeHQ=w1280-h720-no

Last edited:
You inspired me to get my own 801 out today :)

The rainbow ano on the edge of the lockbar is a fun little detail that always catches my eye in the light.

OtzvfBU.jpg

GphTrIJ.jpg

Skywalker31, Very impressive 0801 you have got there. I have alway wanted to get one of those but the timing never worked out. Thanks for sharing your awesome knife.

I have got my 0801BRZ with me today.

Back