Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

I think around 40. It is a sickness. Some how they have just managed to show up over the years. If it is any consolation I sold three on the exchange this last week and I have two currently listed.
JonesE

Holy smokes dude! That's unreal. I'm totally jealous. Respect. :thumbsup:

I would like to apologize for my last post yesterday evening. m3rcyNside m3rcyNside asked a question on how many ZTs I owned and I replied back. It was not my intention to come across as a braggart. I truly hope it didn’t come across that way and if it did please accept my apology if it did.

I think around 40. It is a sickness. Some how they have just managed to show up over the years. If it is any consolation I sold three on the exchange this last week and I have two currently listed.

JonesE
I know it's a sickness and I was hit with the bug before ZT's existed, Kershaw had to go to a new name to push their higher end stuff.
CVyrFE7.jpg

This is more in line with ZT then Kershaw in build quality and stoutness.

Got my 0308 with me today while I play around in the garage. Well, mostly cleaning up the garage.

A while back I got tired of how the clip looked. I sanded off the paint and dipped the clip in ferric acid. It now has a satin look which I like and with some time it will pick up some scratches and scuff and it will look even better. I really like that there is no logo on the clip now.

I would like to apologize for my last post yesterday evening. m3rcyNside m3rcyNside asked a question on how many ZTs I owned and I replied back. It was not my intention to come across as a braggart. I truly hope it didn’t come across that way and if it did please accept my apology if it did.

Not at all...you need to reach 100 like me to be considered a braggart...

Damn you guys are awesome!

I went through a great purge , I'm down to about 26 mix of spydercos/zt that I use or have sentimental attachment to

Damn you guys are awesome!

I went through a great purge , I'm down to about 26 mix of spydercos/zt that I use or have sentimental attachment to
Have to ask, if your down to 26, did you sell,trade, give away those above this number?:eek::D

Have to ask, if your down to 26, did you sell,trade, give away those above this number?:eek::D

I just meant how many total knives I have now lol
I typed that a bit wrong ! Lol

My hobby add I'm always binging and purging on different things, I do wish I kept some of my older zt models though

First new (to me) ZT in a while, 0357 from JonesE JonesE ! Thanks again!

Reminds me favorably of a generally upgraded Camber with nicer materials and little bit larger all around - no carbon fiber or titanium but I'm going to enjoy the 20CV anyway :D

nOORrUS.jpg

Hey, I am so happy the knives went to a good home. I am glad you are enjoying them. They did a great job with milling on the liners and the clean and simple milling to the G10 scales. The heavy stonewash on the blade screams for this knife to be used. Thanks for the shout out.

JonesE

Back