Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

I've been slowly working my way through ZT's Sinkevich-designed knives over the years, from 0456 to 0452 to 0462TAN to 0450, and I think this sinister artifact from the future is my favorite one. :)

UKra3jR.jpg

ZT 0462

Last edited:
I don't know how you guys keep your knives so pristine even though you carry them.

Hey, They don’t always stay pristine. The one thing about photos on the internet is that a lot of the scratches and scuffs don’t always show up in the photos. I think you will see more wear and tear with coated blades. I tend to stay away from those.

The knife I got with me today is my 20CV 0562CF. I picked this knife up a while back. It truly was a Frankenstein knife. The previous owner cobbled together the knife using donor parts. The Carbon Fiber scale was replaced with a G10 scale from a 0562. The pivot was so badly worn the blade was almost contacting the framelock side. When I went to disassemble the knife two of the spacer were found to be cross threaded and the hack glued the screws in with constuction adhesive. When I finally got the knife apart there was some pitting rust that had formed between the scales and the liner. There were some gouges and scratches on the framelock. I cleaned the knife up as best I could. Sanded out the rust on the liner and the gouges and scratches on the framelock. I replaced all the hardware and got a nice blue twill carbon fiber scale for it. The new hardware corrected the centering. It will never be perfect. But it is cared for now and from a distance I think it looks good.

My video got booted cause Apparently I'm trying to drum up my YouTube no I used it cause I don't know how else to share a video I dont even have any subs so saying im here to up my monetization is ridiculous . Just thought a blade forum would be somewhere you share your work ive been following this forum for years i just started knife making and finally had something I thought was worth contributing . A few know me on here from the dealings in the exchange.
Stainless steel San mai Re blade
53aAyXz.jpg

Last edited:
How's that strata?
It is great! I am impressed at how pocketable this knife is, not just compared to other knives this large, but overall.
The knife rides nicely and the pocket clip lets the knife sit deep in your pocket. You better have a deep pocket lol.

The D2 holds up great so far, I used the knife to break down boxes for our recycle program and it has held a good, sharp edge so far.

How about a picture of one of my first Kershaw knives -
DSC_7453.JPG

best

mqqn

It is great! I am impressed at how pocketable this knife is, not just compared to other knives this large, but overall.
The knife rides nicely and the pocket clip lets the knife sit deep in your pocket. You better have a deep pocket lol.

The D2 holds up great so far, I used the knife to break down boxes for our recycle program and it has held a good, sharp edge so far.

How about a picture of one of my first Kershaw knives -
DSC_7453.JPG

best

mqqn

Thank you much!! On the fence about it.. Love the lines but frame lock is hard for me to get past!!

My video got booted cause Apparently I'm trying to drum up my YouTube...

Hi D D-Dayblades -
Very nice re-blade - did you do the forge-weld yourself?
I believe it is ok to have a link to your youtube channel in your signature. I assume you received a message from a mod about a post, which seems to no longer exist.
Please don't give up after two posts, I am sure there are many here that would love to see your work, if things like that Anso re-blade are representative.
If you would like to email me I can be reached at
mqqn_email_image.gif

20210413_085124.jpg

best

mqqn

Hi D D-Dayblades -
Very nice re-blade - did you do the forge-weld yourself?
I believe it is ok to have a link to your youtube channel in your signature. I assume you received a message from a mod about a post, which seems to no longer exist.
Please don't give up after two posts, I am sure there are many here that would love to see your work, if things like that Anso re-blade are representative.
If you would like to email me I can be reached at
mqqn_email_image.gif

20210413_085124.jpg

best

mqqn
Thanks for the kind words i bought the billet and did stock removal in this case .
i was surprised the way it was handled with a rather assumptive rude approach and no means for me to reply.

Back