Keystone Blade Assoc. Knife show

The Keystone Blade Association will be hosting its thirty second annual knife show February 22nd &23rd 2020 at the Country Cupboard Inn in Lewisburg Pa.
The inn is located along US Route 15 four miles South of Interstate 80
7701 Westbranch Highway.
Show hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday and 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on Sunday.
This is a knife and knife related item show only, there will be new and old factory and custom knives for sale and trade.

This is a small but great show guys!! God willin' and it doesn't snow a ton I will be there with two tables of antique folding and fixed blade knives. Hope to see some of you there!

While I won't have any knives to sell or trade, or funds to buy more, it's always fun to walk the floor there and visit with folks that you've met over the years from there, so I'll be working towards making that trip down again this year and my wife will travel along and will be mostly in the nice shop there in the Country Cupboard while I'm next door at the knife show ;)
G2

it's a 3 hour trek for me but I'm definitely going, my wife can't understand why I would travel so far to look at knives, but at least she lets me go.

Looks like the weather should be nice this coming weekend, hope to see some of you guys there, I'm usually wandering around but often at the table near the entrance on the right as you walk down into the area, just behind where Skip usually meets folks coming into the knife show. My wife's uncle Warren Strout has his table there every year and I make that my go to spot when I take a walk break ;)
G2

Man, I was sick all last week, feeling better now, should not be contagious. Does look like fine February weather for a knife show!! I too am chomping at the bit to be in a room with thousands of knives for sale, trade, or just plain ogling. Maybe even find a rarity for my collection. Hope to see some of you there, stop by my tables and say hello!!

Had a nice trip there today, an excellent meal too at the Country Cupboard Inn and Skip and his lovely wife were greeting everyone as they came in, looked to be a good crowd of folks with the great weather today.

Still going on now and will be open tomorrow as well so if you guys and gals have any spare time, take a trip down and visit.

G2

Last edited:
Back