Khuk-o-Lattern Challenge

You got a point there! She does have a KLVUK tho. Id have to sign one of them disarmament treaties with her to get her back down to Hasiya level. Dont think that would work out very well? Thats like swapin out a jawbreaker for a red hot.

You got a point there! She does have a KLVUK tho. Id have to sign one of them disarmament treaties with her to get her back down to Hasiya level. Dont think that would work out very well? Thats like swapin out a jawbreaker for a red hot.

What's it worth to you for me not to tell your wife you said my wife was red hot?

I'm trying to come up with funds for a sword FAST! Might be something to think about....................................

250 and I won't blackmail ya for the rest of the week! :thumbup:

Better make that 350, forgot shipping and I need gas in the van..................................

Picked a bit of a local topic. No its not Johnny Cash in there. He didn't have such a nasty scar over his eye. :p

Carved the big parts with my Amar Singh Thapar Kukri
and my daughter helped with the details, using her Biltong knife.

Last edited:
Thank you guys.
Glad you like it. :)

Just discovered a downside to this design. The big cuts increase the rate of evaporation of the pumpkin juices which makes it go soft faster. The prison's roof is almost collapsing after 2 days. Gotta carve a new one for Friday. :)

Structural integrity issue? Hadn't considered that. Perhaps a crown or base on the little inside pumpkin to support the roof?

You know me, always looking for the easy way out.

Next time a little varnish on the cut surfaces might impede dehydration.

Great concept.

Great concept.

Structural integrity issue? Hadn't considered that. Perhaps a crown or base on the little inside pumpkin to support the roof?

You know me, always looking for the easy way out.

Great concept.

Good ideas. Thank you. :)
The partly collapsed cell started to rot. Truly scary but don't want to trigger any asthma attacks in the trickortreaters.

Varnish sounds great.

Might also help me with some side project making bottles out of dried bottle gourds. So far it's always a race between drying and fungus and fungus always wins.

Back