Khukuri Designs - thoughts?

The fax has been sent.

One step closer to the forge fodder...:D

DaveK = thanks for agreeing to help out. Keep us posted.

--Some-- similarity to 'Junglee Tactical Gurkha':
Junglee JU2022 Tactical Gurkha10in.jpg

DaveK = go ahead and post pics/scans of the wood model when you're finished.

Thanks!

Skag, are there any new knife designs? Perhaps modern materials have given us some.

I keep meaning to tell you the three G's are 4: what about RotGut?

munk

The he-- of it all is after everything is said and done and quantified, and specs to perfection, all that goes out the window when a khuk that is completely opposite of what you said you wanted shows up and it's spirit tells your hand not to let it go.

So true Rusty!

You know while I love this thread, I haven't heard much about Bears in it yet.:eek: :rolleyes: :p :D

Model is done and ready for shipping but pix are not a possibility.

Let me know where to mail it and it'll go tomorrow.

I was actually pretty pleased with how it turned out, but it's a good thing it's not a real one, or I would have used it to smash my computer by now...:mad:

-Dave, who can't deal with anything more complicated than a belt sander or a wood rasp...

Munk, do you mean new Blackjack designs?

Or how about just Girls, Girls and more Girls!!!!!!!!:D :D :eek:

Originally posted by Dave K
Model is done and ready for shipping but pix are not a possibility.
Let me know where to mail it and it'll go tomorrow.

Email sent.

Originally posted by Dave K
I was actually pretty pleased with how it turned out, but it's a good thing it's not a real one, or I would have used it to smash my computer by now...:mad:

LOL!!:D:D

My scanner suddenly decided to stop working. It's only a few months old. Weren't computers originally supposed to make life easier? :confused:

Skag, if it's one thing I've seen after my brief and recent introduction to knives, it is designs seem to repeat, and if the historic blades are any indication, most usuable blades have been tried. I was thinking modern materials would result in designs not possible 100 years ago.

munk

Originally posted by Roger Smith
So true Rusty!

You know while I love this thread, I haven't heard much about Bears in it yet.:eek: :rolleyes: :p :D

A bear and a rabbit are sitting sitting side by side, each taking a dump. The bear looks down at the rabbit and says, "Excuse me, but do you have any problem with s**t sticking to your fur?"

The rabit replies, "Nope, no problem at all."

So the bear says, "Good!" and wipes his butt with the rabbit.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion. :p

Back