Kiahdex Music Thread

Kiah

Pit Bull Appreciation Society
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
While I'm bending, I have to have music. Thought I'd share what I'm listening to at any given time in the shop. Warning: lyrics are likely explicit, depending on what I'm listening to.

At the moment.

[youtube]lrsj653088E[/youtube]
[youtube]9I_uzRjnaBE[/youtube]
[youtube]SyNmr1rWKI8[/youtube]

[youtube]RiV_ue-PbL4[/youtube]
[youtube]Lm38Ojh61lY[/youtube]
[youtube]EoqXDPbivFs[/youtube]

Can't say I've listened to much Aesop Rock (GF likes it quite a bit though), but I do like me some of the last two. I dig how APC is like a mellower and more melodic Tool.

Can't say I've listened to much Aesop Rock (GF likes it quite a bit though), but I do like me some of the last two. I dig how APC is like a mellower and more melodic Tool.

You confused me for a minute. Forgot you changed your name. :)

Yeah, Aesop's a love it or hate it thing. I don't care for rap. Can't understand what the heck they're yapping about most of the time, but AR I like. APC is Maynard Lite, but awesome in it's own way. Plus it has Paz. And TOOL is TOOL. Nuff said.

On a side note, as soon as I get this frickin printer to feed paper, I'll be dropping your stuff in the box. :thumbup:

Haha, I know. I figure leaving the avatar the same might help folks :)

Yeah, Maynard lite is a good way to describe it. And TOOL is indeed TOOL :thumbup:

Been on an Incubus and Deftones trip myself lately.

As for the stuff, no rush, bud :thumbup:

Been on an Incubus and Deftones trip myself lately.

Was listening to Incubus this morning and Deftones is always in the mix. Passenger is one of my favorite songs. Maynard and Chino together = :eek:

Listening to MGMT at the moment.

[youtube]m_-Gld700LE[/youtube]
[youtube]canpQNO6Wgs[/youtube]

I know; the first time I heard that song, I did the listening version of a double-take and had to look up info on the song, haha.

The only one I've heard from MGMT that I can recall is "Kids". Never heard much of their other stuff. Gonna check it out.

The only one I've heard from MGMT that I can recall is "Kids". Never heard much of their other stuff. Gonna check it out.

Eh, they suck for the most part, but I like a couple of the songs if I'm in the mood for it, and I listen to some silly stuff occasionally. I was listening to Pat Benetar this afternoon :foot:.

If you want some good music that you may not of heard, check out Ra.

[youtube]FMvppW6kfIE[/youtube]
[youtube]37n4eD9KgWQ[/youtube]

Listening to Amy and Paz. Cause who doesn't love Amy and Paz?

[youtube]Ko-jr9v63nA[/youtube]
[youtube]auwDHmK9CGk[/youtube]

[youtube]mnZCqzvLEW8[/youtube]
[youtube]nOiK6YwyY44[/youtube]
[youtube]5Czl5nlcLpE[/youtube]

I like your music mate, and your name.. It's a unique one, The only other Kiah I know I'm dating :)

Thank you, sir. I've never met anyone else with my name. It's always odd explaining pronunciation but it can be a good conversation starter in the right circumstances.

My musical tastes tend to be odd to most, glad you like it brother. :thumbup:

that Aesop coffee song is one of my all time favorites actually :).

I hear ya on the pronunciation bit, my name throws most people through a loop.. How's yours said by the way? Though its the same spelling it may be said differently.

that Aesop coffee song is one of my all time favorites actually :).

I hear ya on the pronunciation bit, my name throws most people through a loop.. How's yours said by the way? Though its the same spelling it may be said differently.

Ki, like sky or pie. I usually get Keeyah if it's written, or Kyle if I've said it verbally. For the most part, I just stick with that anymore to avoid the whole correction ordeal I've been through a million times :).

I do that sometimes as well..

people always say mine as.. Key non, or come up with some other crazy pronunciation.. Or if I say it, Kevin..
It's Ken on, easy as that :)

My Girlfriend's is said Ki like pie, then ah, so a little different from yours I guess :), spelled the same though.

Unique names are interesting for certain

[youtube]ZdJlkxMnvyo[/youtube]
[youtube]LuA9DLYJJPs[/youtube]

[youtube]AsEjsIbWq88[/youtube]
[youtube]5_H-LY4Jb2M[/youtube]

Sick eclectic mix of music. Ironically enough I have all these artists on my ipod, they def all jam. Anticon has some out there artist but its a nice change of pace to the radio. If you dig Atmosphere, the Rhymesayer label has some other intelligent hip-hop artists-Brother Ali and Eyedea to name a few.
Nothing to make time go by like good music and work you enjoy doing.

Sick eclectic mix of music. Ironically enough I have all these artists on my ipod, they def all jam. Anticon has some out there artist but its a nice change of pace to the radio. If you dig Atmosphere, the Rhymesayer label has some other intelligent hip-hop artists-Brother Ali and Eyedea to name a few.
Nothing to make time go by like good music and work you enjoy doing.

Hadn't heard of 'em but just checked 'em out. Eyedea I'm really digging from the couple YT clips I watched. Will check him out some more later. Looks like he's passed away now, which is pretty shitty. He had some raw talent.

Back