Kick off Rasp Knife Giveaway! All are welcome!

EDIT* I'm away this weekend so the drawing will be done on Tuesday Oct. 15th instead.

Hi guys, I've decided to do a knife giveaway for any who might be interested. The blade is a used farriers file with a paracord wrapped handle. After forging this piece to shape I normalized it several times and then rough ground it. This knife was quenched in parks 50 (#50 quench) oil. After this I tempered it for two 2 hour cycles and finally finished up!
All you have to do to enter is follow my instagram account and leave a comment tagging one (or more) people you think might be interested in this awesome chance as well! To tag someone just type the "@" symbol followed by the individuals account name! The cut off for entries will be on October 12th at 12PM Eastern Time. The drawing, done via a random generator, will be done the following day. Final results will be recorded and posted for your viewing convenience! Good luck all!

Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2xN5Trnqgp/

DVaw4za.jpg

hub2wAG.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t do Instagram, but the knife you made looks great!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It wud be a honor I never had a hand made knife before if u dont mind me asking is it sharp

Entered. I've always liked a nice rasp knife.

I've got a long Khukri made out of a big file!

Back