• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kifaru Tarryall - Tom Bihn Night Flight - Mystery Ranch USA Hip Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMT66

Gold Member
No Full or Partial Trades. USA Only (no 3rd party shipping).
Payment via USPS MO or Paypal G&S (fee's on me). If using Paypal, ships to the address provided with Paypal payment so please check that it is current and accurate.

Smoke and pet-free home. Shipping is included in price's. If you are buying multiple items, I can knock a little off the total for combined shipping.

Click on pics to enlarge then again to supersize.

2x Tom Bihn Night Flight Bags
Both Used and Modified the same way. Black 1050d ballistic exterior/Steel 200 denier Halcyon nylon rip-stop fabric lining. These are discontinued.
Used occasionally as a photography bags. Besides the mods noted below, bags are in excellent condition.

Note: Modifications on both bags:
The plastic shoulder strap attachments have been removed and Split Rings put in their place. The web loops are intact.
You can still use a Shoulder Strap with snap hooks but it will hook onto split rings instead of the original plastic part. No Shoulder Straps come with either bag.
Also note that the handle gatherer wraps have been cut off.
$Withdrawn, Each.

Mystery Ranch USA Hip Monkey
New with tags. Woodland camo. USA made. (current ones are made offshore)
$Withdrawn

Kifaru Tarryall
I have a spare Tarryall I purchased late Nov 18' and intended to use for traveling but never used it.
Original owner. Never used. Ranger Green. Aluminum Stays. Medium padded belt. Includes Chamber Pocket.
Available with or without the belt.
$450 Without belt.
$475 With belt. Sold
Prices include UPS Ground shipping.

Last edited:
Fellhoelter Titanium Deluxe TiBolt Pen
Original owner. Carried a couple times in excellent condition.
Includes clear tube it came in.
$175 Shipped. Sold

Kifaru Original Grab-it

Used in excellent condition. Original version. Foliage.
$40 shipped. Sold

Last edited:
Seconds on the foliage grab-it, please. Just got my first kifaru and I didn't realize the foliage was discontinued. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back