Kiljoy KutLery, Texas

Great intro and your company name is awesome!!! The two knives posted are solid looking and I look forward to seeing some more of your work!!
Thanks! I have 10 large knives in 1095 and 80CRv2 coming along now ..and a sizeable amount of vintage 1955 Chevy leaf spring...as soon as this heat breaks, I will be forging a bunch of that this fall.
Here's the last 55 Chevy forged blade. All that's will be etched "55Chevy" as well as my mark.
1955 Chevy

Love the looks of your handle style.....
Gene's knives are very comfortable in the hand and ergonomic, yet they are very robust, ready to abuse.

They are not show pieces, they're intended to be used and abused.

I have several of his early knives and also own the one pictured above.
Glad to see my brother from another mother finally taking the leap to full time maker after all these years!!!

Thanks! I have 10 large knives in 1095 and 80CRv2 coming along now ..and a sizeable amount of vintage 1955 Chevy leaf spring...as soon as this heat breaks, I will be forging a bunch of that this fall.
Here's the last 55 Chevy forged blade. All that's will be etched "55Chevy" as well as my mark.
1955 Chevy

That's a beauty right there! Now if only.it was handled in green canvas micarta I'd be knockin down your door!!!

Nice work!!!

Gene's knives are very comfortable in the hand and ergonomic, yet they are very robust, ready to abuse.

Glad to see my brother from another mother finally taking the leap to full time maker after all these years!!!

I'm going to have to keep my eye out for his work....
I always love another User!
Thank you

Thanks for the kind words bro.

Follow me over on Instagram..
Just look for kiljoy kutlery

Last edited:
Back