1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by flyer35, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. severedthumbs

severedthumbs

Nov 9, 2004
  2. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999
    ROTFLMAO

severedthumbs. . . . .you receive :thumbup: :thumbup: for your work !

killerskill is a friggin' loon ! Dayum, I believe I've said that before. :D

[​IMG]

If the above is a pic of killerskill's hand. . . .it does not strike me as a hand of an adult. :eek:

3. JD Mandrell

JD Mandrell Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2001
    Notice in that thread there was alot of "shipping" problems and BS also.

4. Doug C

Doug C

Mar 15, 2005
    Oh,man!!
    I'm dying here. :D

Doug

5. SPXTrader

SPXTrader

Dec 26, 2006
    Killerscrill: "let's see, that tracking number has to be in here somewhere..."[​IMG][/IMG]

6. zulu45

zulu45

Jul 14, 2006
    Excellent detective work, severedthumbs. It deserves more than just :thumbup: :thumbup:.....

[​IMG]

I always love seeing scammers being forced to choke on their lies. Now I know to avoid Joe Cesar if I go for a trade.

I can't speak for the hands, as I have seen many adults who have young-looking hands. However, the "tactical" gloves appear to be Wal-Mart gloves that the scissors visited. Note the fuzzy ends, where the material is unravelling.

7. rudybikerpunk

rudybikerpunk

Nov 23, 2005
    I've seeing that guy on post I've been reading he seem like a spaz and a deutsch. ....or he's 16 in which case he's just a deutsch

Oh yeah I sent a 35 lb sleeping bag to someone 3 day ins. UPS and it only cost me 37 bucks so dont know what the fuss about shipping is

8. Ludwig

Ludwig Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2007
    This was an amusing read. Good work severed thumbs

hope flyer got his knives though

9. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    It's obvious that killerskill is Joe Cesar, and that he has a problem with telling the truth.

10. Cougar Allen

Cougar Allen Buccaneer (ret.)

Oct 9, 1998
    The fat lady has sung.
    [​IMG]

11. SPXTrader

SPXTrader

Dec 26, 2006
    Oh, man, did you have to post that pic right here at dinner time? And we're having a pork roast..........UUGGGHHH! No appetite now!

12. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999
    killerskill. . . .Banned by Moderators

:thumbup:

13. ivan51

ivan51

Dec 9, 2003
    :thumbup: :thumbup:

14. zulu45

zulu45

Jul 14, 2006
    Excellent work, mods. This guy got exactly what he deserved!

15. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    Now he will go and whine to everyone on Badlands, and set up new email accounts so that he can become a BF member again and play with us. :barf:

16. wriggly1dog

wriggly1dog

Jul 31, 2006
    I have not laughed so much reading on the forums in a long time. Thanks everyone.:thumbup:

17. EDCeeker

EDCeeker

Apr 9, 2006
    I'd guess that kk isn't the only BF member with an account over on Badlands. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see somebody posting links to this thread and the other in a follow-up to one of his tantrums over there.

18. severedthumbs

severedthumbs

Nov 9, 2004
    lets pray to god he doesnt unplug his computer and reset his ip address. what a retard

19. Cougar Allen

Cougar Allen Buccaneer (ret.)

Oct 9, 1998
    I don't believe he could write even one post coherently enough to pass for normal. Killerskill trying to sneak onto a forum would be like Liberace trying to sneak into an Amish church.
    [​IMG]

20. Fuckyoupussies

Fuckyoupussies Banned BANNED

May 29, 2007
    Inappropriate language from a member already banned. (Goodbye again, Killerskill.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.