• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate language by a previously banned member.

How about the mods get ur ip, and send it over to the forums you mentioned.

cougar could this be arranged?

Scum is scum no watter where it is. get out of here and don't come back.

Killer as you read this, note your email is kcesar@sbcglobal.net, and I will be calling sbc tomorrow and will have a talk with there Internet fraud department.

oh yeah, when ya go to a post office, the teller takes a extra sheep of paper and scans it, prints a label out and puts it on the package. Takes 15 seconds max, and ya got insurance.

RazrBreed, don't feed the trolls.

Click on the yellow triangle with the red border and exclamation point in it to report a post like that.

The mods will get him after that.

AND IT"S JUST A CLICK OF THE CLICK TO BE BACK ON!!! See I come on and fuck with you pussies with these IDs, and I trade and sell and read with the others. And what the fuck are you gonna do about it? What can you do about it? Nothing Bitches

Would you like to bet on that.

Not only is Joe cesar a liar, he is a liar that only has a couple of active brain cells. Can't do anything about it, huh? Live and learn.

Here's a copy of my last email from Killerskill.

Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:51:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Kate Crowley" <katec77@sbcglobal.net> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by sbcglobal.net. Learn more
Subject: Re: Trade
To: "Rob" <selfbow2001@yahoo.com>
hey Rob, I sent you the leek by itself. Should be there soon. Man they are really ripping me up in there. but as far as you and I are concerned everything is cool. Now would you rather me send you a Mini Socom elite AUTO? Or a Strider WP Tanto, to make up for it? Or just a Higher end Kershaw. Let me know what you want. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back