• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably too stoopid to understand and follow the advice you're giving him, but just the same we'd rather you didn't....
attachment.php

Here's a copy of my last email from Killerskill.

Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:51:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Kate Crowley" <katec77@sbcglobal.net> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by sbcglobal.net. Learn more
Subject: Re: Trade
To: "Rob" <selfbow2001@yahoo.com>
hey Rob, I sent you the leek by itself. Should be there soon. Man they are really ripping me up in there. but as far as you and I are concerned everything is cool. Now would you rather me send you a Mini Socom elite AUTO? Or a Strider WP Tanto, to make up for it? Or just a Higher end Kershaw. Let me know what you want. Thanks

So, all his posts about sending a couple of knives was just BS. Not that that is a surprise.

So I wonder who Kate Crowley is?

Do a White Pages search on Kate Crowley and Joe Cesar. See if you can get a match on location.

Found a match in Tucson, Arizona

Doubt it's right though

DUH Uh DUH, What is doing a white pages search going to do you fucking dumb hick? How come the only person not involved in this thread is the one who started it?

Must be TTO's brother..........................

Thief and a Liar, glad he is gone

If I see this putz posting on other forums I am going to be sure to post a link to this thread. He is showing everyone what kind of a window licker he is.

The original poster is taking part in this thread, but then again, I guess you have to have a brain to figure that out. Killerskill needs to take a trip to the Emerald City to visit the Wizard of Oz.

If this board is like most others, the mods can check his ip from any given post, and then it's pretty simple to find the service provider. From there they can call the office find out which of their subscribers were using that ip address at that time and get his(parents) personal information so charges can be pressed by flyer35 if he so chooses.

:)

There should be charges. And hopefully, the original poster of this thread won't be the only one bringing charges.

Don't sell this guy short. I have a Law Enforcement background and he is not completely ignorant of the goings on of the world and he is no kid.

okay, go to closed registration. that would fix that little shitte. also ban free email accounts.

okay, go to closed registration. that would fix that little shitte. also ban free email accounts.

I use Yahoo e-mail so that would ban me. I hate that idea. The reason I went with a free e-mail is so I wouldn't be stuck with the e-mail form the place i get interenet service from. I had netzero and also used that e-mail. As a result, I stayed with them for much longer than I wanted to just because I didn't want to have to change my e-mail.

S-T, BAD IDEA!

I've used a Yahoo email for nearly 8 years now. I've been here since 1998 without a problem. Lotsa guys like this around here.

How about just weed out the arseholes like we're doing?

It's effective and since I'm not clever enough to accessa "real email address" thru just any old connection, it'd allow those of us who have enough on our plate to avoid one more learning task.

i see no reason to cause good folks problems just to get rid of this asshole, the mods will get rid of him soon enough, not to worry.

i have seen assholes like that come and go for a lonnnggg time now and have yet to see one re-appear too many times.

dont worry about it, he's just a troll.

no reason to change anything.

now IIRC he still owes someone a knife, now THAT could be a problem.

:D You guys don't seem to Understand. I think you assholes are slow or something. You ban me everyday on these accounts I make just to post here and mess with you. But I have multiple regular accounts that I use to post inof to others and to sell and trade with. I've been on here all day with those. I've been on for a year scince you banned me the first time. So ban this account, and I am still on another and another, reading posting anf trading, matter a fact I had 3 sucessful trades today. and besides that Flyfer35 the original poster of this thread is very happy with me right now. So don't you feel like a bunch of dorks? Ban this and I'm still posting legitimate post with multiple IDs I'f had for years and trading too. Dumb asses. You feel so smart don't you, scince Killerskill was just one from being first banned a year ago:D . So I'll be here allways. I jst jump on with these IDs to screw with you asses, then go to my normal ones and trade and sell. Anyway Flyer35 is happy, and you guys are getting fucked and I feel fine:D

Killskill,

Im staying well away from trades that have your "real name" or alliases crop up in them. Your bad news, insulting, irresponcible and to be very blunt an attention starved liability where money and goods are concerned. I know monkeys that could get parcels sent to people without the song and dance involved in this horror story about you. Im glad youve made it a much easier task to detect if your born the way you acted or if it was just a once off hiccup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back