• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyer,
As are many others here, I too am very happy you finally got your knife. At least that is resolved.:thumbup:

I think it's pretty sad that nobody can do anything about this jerk. He comes on here and continues to do business, and then makes fools of everybody that says anything about him. What good does it do to ban his id if he can just make another and carry on with his tirades? His customers have no idea who their dealing with, if they have no way to tell it's him, so all this talk about ruining his rep is just a bunch of b.s. No wonder he's laughing. :confused:

His other ID's to buy and sell with???

Spark would know if he had any other paid ID's here. Cannot sell unless you pay, what a poser!!!!!

Where is here hero I wanna visit and get hurt..................:rolleyes:

I think it's pretty sad that nobody can do anything about this jerk. He comes on here and continues to do business, and then makes fools of everybody that says anything about him. What good does it do to ban his id if he can just make another and carry on with his tirades? His customers have no idea who their dealing with, if they have no way to tell it's him, so all this talk about ruining his rep is just a bunch of b.s. No wonder he's laughing. :confused:

It sounds like you believe everything killerskill tells you. Do you believe he's the fastest and strongest man in the world, too? How about the post about pooping his pants, do you believe that one? :confused:

here in mudzoory we let the challenged party choose .
personally i favor whittlin' knives and willow sticks.:eek:

pop bottles and bricks is another favorite but alas pop bottles are a thing of the past.:eek:

two X fours and BB guns is a real crowd pleaser. but i spose this younger crowd would choose paintball guns instead.:confused:

of course there still might be a few Walnut trees and sling shots around to stir up a real humdinger for action packed fun and fightin'.:thumbup:

then there is the all time number one catch-as-catch-can, where just about anything goes.:barf:

whichever , let the games begin.

dr. strangebuzz

Flyer got his knife. all is well.

I'm glad flyer35 received the knife.

*sigh* killerskill is still a POS and is someone that should be avoided. ;)

It sounds like you believe everything killerskill tells you. Do you believe he's the fastest and strongest man in the world, too? How about the post about pooping his pants, do you believe that one? :confused:

No, but he's damned sure still here whenever he wishes. I don't see where anyone is able to stop that. It's a little late to ban him after he's posted his drivel. I suppose I just don't understand enough about the workings of the forum.

HD I believe you are mistaken. He is the one who looks like a fool. Talking big and making idle threats. No need to worry, some day he will reap what he sows.

astxsniper,
Did you take Killerskill's avatar when he got banned? If you did, that is funny as hell. Its like beating him up and stealing his lunch money!:thumbup:

Anyway, Killerskill sent me another PM which I am not sure what to make of. Maybe you guys can figuire out what the heck this jelly neck is talking about.

He wrote:
"If these punks had any idea who they were f*cking with they would all piss them pants. Im not a true fag, im more prison gay. Its just that since i am on house arrest I get lonely and horny. I live with my Grandma because I keep getting fired from Burger King. They say they fire me because I am unclean and I steal food and money form the cash register but the real reason is because I keep it real. People can't understand me because I keep it real all the time. I don't have a wife and I don't even have any real friends. People are jealous of me because I kick ass and take names. I don't care what anyone thinks about me but please don't tell anyone what I said because they are all tools and wouldnt understand."

I don't know why he has decided to PM me and why he thinks I am on his side. I wasn't going to make this public but maybe getting all this out in the open will help him someway.

Anyway, Killerskill sent me another PM which I am not sure what to make of. Maybe you guys can figuire out what the heck this jelly neck is talking about.

He wrote:
"If these punks had any idea who they were f*cking with they would all piss them pants. Im not a true fag, im more prison gay. Its just that since i am on house arrest I get lonely and horny. I live with my Grandma because I keep getting fired from Burger King. They say they fire me because I am unclean and I steal food and money form the cash register but the real reason is because I keep it real. People can't understand me because I keep it real all the time. I don't have a wife and I don't even have any real friends. People are jealous of me because I kick ass and take names. I don't care what anyone thinks about me but please don't tell anyone what I said because they are all tools and wouldnt understand."

Right. I'm pissing my pants right now. (Does that turn you on?)

ON the other hand, this is a pristine opportunity to learn man-on-man love. I assume the above drivel to be a sixteen-year-old perspective on prison pillow talk.

I'm in the mood cutie. Did you bring the soap on a rope?

(I'd be frightened if he took ass and kicked names.)

A message was posted here by mistake and I moved it (and 2 quick replies) to the appropriate forum. I hope the perpetrator will not make that mistake again.

attachment.php

Sheesh, stuff is getting posted here faster than I can move it. I want to keep this thread here in TGB&U so in the future people will be able to find it and see what kind of guy is proposing a deal with them. Anybody who wants to go on playing can go to the appropriate forum (Whine & Cheese) and carry on. There are two threads there on the topic already, no need to start a new one.

attachment.php

Just because nothing is "visibly" seen as being done, don't assume that nothing is being done behind the scenes. I'll just leave it at that ;) Otherwise, stop feeding the trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back