• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread sucks...

It all should have been handled like this....

Thread Title

KIllerSkill talk to me man...

content:
Hey man the knife didn't get here and I can't get you on email....what's up?

Reply:
Sorry man, changed email and USPS is Fubar, will send another.

Peace.

My ass still itches. I think I'm gonna tough it out for a few more hours.

Just take your hat off and scratch that spot on your ass to the left of your right shoulder blade.:p

I should have realized this would turn into a popcorn and beer thread!!!!

And no I would never say any of this to your face, I am only 5'1" and weigh 265. I am frightened of men like you:( :(

this thread sucks...

It all should have been handled like this....

Thread Title

KIllerSkill talk to me man...

content:
Hey man the knife didn't get here and I can't get you on email....what's up?

Reply:
Sorry man, changed email and USPS is Fubar, will send another.

Peace.

If we all did that, this forum would shrivel up and blow away. :D

Dont say that, you could take him wolfman. Hes got no chance.

No way, I am scared!!!!:eek: :eek:

His screen name is "Killerkill" and I tremble just thinking about it. Being just over 5' and weigh over 250 I guess I could hide from him in a big bush somewhere, I love hiding in bushes!!!!

Nah, I will just grab a freaking 2X4 and do my thing;) :D

I wasn't talking about GIG. I'm talking about people who know nothing about me calling me crazy and a loser. Whoever called me a loser I gaurentee would NOT in person first of because people that say things like that online are usually overweight and live at thier parents house. And besides you'd be to intimitated simply by my physical appearance to call me anything. Or you'd be struck speachless by my BEAUTIFUL wife, She's so Hot you'd be drooling all over your self and to busy saving mental pictures of her hot ass for your later masturbation session when you go home alone, to beable to call anyone a loser.

You are crazy and a loser. Oh no, he's going to beat me up too.

Originally posted by Trimcut123
More posts proving that your crazy. Im surprized your parents trusted you with knives. you need to build up your self-esteem bud!
IM done.
[/QUOTE\]
My parents aren't on this earth anymoe, but when the where my Dad got my my first knife at 9, it was an Oldtimer, then when I was 12 he got me a customised 110. Then at 15 he got me a Spyderco police when they first where around. He helped me build a knife throwing stand under my treehouse. So I'm sure they trusted me with knives just fine. And what in any of anything I wrote gives you the impression that I have self esteem problems. If anything my problem is being to empathetic with all the losers I run across in the world. While getting ready for work this morning, where I am the boss by the way, my Smoking hot wife took care of me on her knees while I was shaving. While on my way I stopped off at the gym to get it in alittle before the busy saturday night, (Me=Chef), I was only benching 290 because my wrist is still bothering me from my last NHB fight because I accidently shattered it on the top of this gentlemens skull, and it's all pinned together. But I think 290 is acceptable for now concidering the TI screws holding it together. So work was nice, I mad lots of folks very happy with the masterpieces I created for them, I had a nice drive home, I had to drop off one of the waitresess across town, A Very Beautiful Italian woman, from Italy Italian, not some east coast new yalk POS greasball. We had wonderful conversation. I get home and check my mailbox and what do I find? A SS Spyderco Police. Just like the one my Dad gave me long ago. I had to replace it when My house burned. So I open my door and my wife is wearing her Victorias secret thingys she got, She's way Better than those girls in the catolauge. And she wants me to return the favor from this morning. Just another day. Now how could someone with days like this have selfesteem problems. Not possible. accually my problem is that I weep for you lost Wondering Zombies. One more thing, 911 Was an inside job perpatrated by rouge elements within our own government as a pretext for enslavment. I'll bet most of you don't even know how many buildings fell that day. Google building-7, WTC-7. and tell me that was not a controlled demolition. PROBLEM=REACTION=SOLUTION. They've been doing it scince the very begining, Just not so big, but the end is near the plans that have been laid decades ago are comeing to bear. Who among you are awake? Or how many of you drive around with Bush bumper stickers, or Kerry, doesn't matter. 2 sides of the same coin. Are you ready for your Microchip? are you ready to turn in your weapons? Are you ready to get your vaccination shots. Not me my friend. It's time to Stand up and say no more. It's time to gather the strong and informed and say enough is enough. Are you with me? I said are you with me?

One word, Lithium. This guy needs lots of it!

Origionaly poster by killer-
from Italy Italian, not some east coast new yalk POS greasball
---Someones gonna be knockin on your door for that comment.--
I would love to see your membership removed just because you are the way you are. And with all the threats and prejudice. You just dug a big hole for your future here.

LMAO!!! Reading this has definitely been entertaining. As for age, wayland, trimcut, he might be 15-17, but I would agree 12 is a good guess lol. I can't wait to tune in for the next chapter.

It's Nu Yawk, get it right.

This thread definitely does not bode well for you, killer.

Damn, everybody on here's taken a swing at ya. You stepped in it good son. lol

"The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you."

metal_ld,0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back