1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by flyer35, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyer35

flyer35

Dec 2, 2005
    Nope it started as a serious thread. It just went south far and fast..lol

Rob

2. asfried2

asfried2

Apr 7, 2007
    :eek: I have to go back to my real life now?

3. loandr.

loandr.

Aug 31, 2002
    NOT in a bad way:confused: anyhows...hey we Like slimey here on the "BB Ranch"....go figure:cool:

4. So-Lo

So-Lo

Jun 12, 2006
    This is better than my rant last week :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

5. wolfmann601

wolfmann601 Gone, but not forgotton. RIP Ira.

Mar 12, 2001
    Wow, she has stunning Cankles!!!!! KilllBill ( or whatever the screename is) no wonder the knife has not arrived yet. Your wife (pictured above) decided to walk to the Post Office a mile from your home on that stretch of road where all the fast food places are. She shoiuld arrive to the PO by Friday, Saturday the latest.

Next, we will have a "who has the hottest wife contest:jerkit: :rolleyes: . As long as cankle lady above does not enter my wife has a chance. They look like twins except my honey is a bit heavier!!!

And if you decide to beat me just look at the guy above and picture a guy who is 30 pounds thinner, much bigger ears and no front teeth and that guy would be me!!!!!

6. killerskill

killerskill Banned by Moderators Banned

Oct 6, 2006
    Accually for the record, My grand parents came to America through Ellis island also, From Italy, so I know what I'm talking about when I say East coat POS Greasball Italian, because Most of my family are. I was making a destinction from an Italian from Italy and one from New Yawk. I'm aloud to say that being I am one. Well I would think that I would be aloud to say it either way.

7. killerskill

killerskill Banned by Moderators Banned

Oct 6, 2006
    And I apologise about your knife getting mistakenly deliverd to the wrong person, or whatever happend. I'm sorry you misunderstood what I meant when I said 2 week, I guess I didn't write it right, because I read what I wrote when you posted it and I guess I'd think the same thing you did. So again, My Bad. Your knives are on the way and should be there by the end of the week. So just alittle wait and a USPS F*** up and you end up with more than the original deal was for, so you make out in the end. Basicly I'm sorry the deal went off track, but now it's back on. No harm. My bad, I should have written more clearly and also explained my email situation. So screw this post, I don't even care about that anymore, I'm involved in 2 different trades right now so it didn't effect me negitavely like I thought. Thats why I was so angry to begin with. I am Way to high strung. I need to relax a little. Imagine being around me.haha. anyway, I went to the doctor and he gave me some seditives to take once a day, or as needed. And I went to church on sunday, so everything is Ok with me now. You'll have your blades soon and everything will be ok with you to. But you guys all of you still have to keep you eyes open and watch out for the New Word Order. Peace

8. SIFU1A

SIFU1A

May 12, 2001
    GB&U aint the place for jokes imho...........

9. Timmyblade

Timmyblade

Mar 3, 2007
    Thank god something positive came from all of this.

10. bluejaunte

bluejaunte

Sep 1, 2006
    Order is that what? :confused:

11. kgriggs8

kgriggs8 Banned BANNED

Jan 28, 2002
    "And I went to church on sunday, so everything is Ok with me now. You'll have your blades soon and everything will be ok with you to. But you guys all of you still have to keep you eyes open and watch out for the New Word Order."

Religion+crazy=murder. :eek:

12. Mike G

Mike G

Jul 15, 2000
    Ok, what part of this do you folks NOT understand?

If I have to say it again, I will start issuing infractions.

Please, take the hyperbole to a new thread in W & C.

13. Stenny

Stenny

Jun 29, 2006
    Killerskill, please contact me. Your e-mail is creating all manners of peculiar error messages.
    Thanks.

14. flyer35

flyer35

Dec 2, 2005
    May 14th, Still no knife

15. Bronco

Bronco Moderator Moderator

Feb 25, 2000

Funny that you should accuse flyer35 (see quote #1) of doing what you were perfectly capable of doing all by yourself (see quote #2). :rolleyes:

16. zulu45

zulu45

Jul 14, 2006
    This thread delivers.

On a serious note, though, I hope everything works out, flyer35. It is not too late for everything to be made right, it's just a matter of if it will be done. And while I admit that I have not spent much time here, it seems that this is just a simple case where mature communication can solve this issue, and rebuild bridges.

17. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999

:(

Have you received a parcel yet ?

18. flyer35

flyer35

Dec 2, 2005
    Nothing yet

19. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999