• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you'd be struck speachless by my BEAUTIFUL wife, She's so Hot you'd be drooling all over your self and to busy saving mental pictures of her hot ass for your later masturbation session when you go home alone..

...Smoking hot wife took care of me on her knees while I was shaving.... I open my door and my wife is wearing her Victorias secret thingys she got, She's way Better than those girls in the catolauge. And she wants me to return the favor from this morning.

I am appalled that you would prostitute your own wife here in the forums.

(My apologies to Code 3 as I did understand his post - but I felt compelled to address this one issue. I will accept my infraction graciously.)

Judy

I am appalled that you would prostitute your own wife here in the forums.

(My apologies to Code 3 as I did understand his post - but I felt compelled to address this one issue. I will accept my infraction graciously.)

Judy

That was all just BS. Killerskill just wanted us to think he is a real stud, when in fact he is probably the farthest thing from it.

Time for me to chime in..

Killerskill has been added to the PT list ..
Killerskill does not have a smoking hot wife..
Killerskill is a crook and has used the ol.." I mailed it to the wrong address line...yah right..:jerkit: I have never heard that before..

Killerskill needs to be BANNED!

Please, folks, take the crap to W & C and let this thread run its course.

I will not issue any infractions as of now, but if the hyperbole continues here, I will.

Flyer did you get you blades yet? I sent you a serrated Leek. Exactly like the first one I sent you, and a Pink Scallion. and whoever called me a ''Crook''. Thats Brilliant!!!! I trade for $400 Striders and Microtechs and I'm going to commit internet fraud for a $40 dollar knife!!!!!! I love how all you guys jumped on me right away, without even knowing any of the facts. And Flyer is a new member or just never posts, and has no deals or no positive threads in GBU, and you still jumped on me. You didn't think maybe he's the one lying? or more likely one of his neighbors signed for it? So I sent him 3 knives so far. alot of you guys are real jerks. but people I've done buisness with and just random people reading this crap thread kept my inbox full for 2 weeks with nice words and other trade offers. Go figure.

killerskill said:
Flyer did you get you blades yet? I sent you a serrated Leek. Exactly like the first one I sent you, and a Pink Scallion.

rofl.gif

After the first parcel came up missing, I would think you would be more proactive in tracking the second shipment.

You posted, I don't know how many times, your intentions of sending the second parcel via some "Overnight" service. Post the service you used (i.e., UPS, FedEx, etc.) and the tracking number. Let's see if you lived up to your standards.

killerskill said:
and whoever called me a ''Crook''. Thats Brilliant!!!! I trade for $400 Striders and Microtechs and I'm going to commit internet fraud for a $40 dollar knife!!!!!! I love how all you guys jumped on me right away, without even knowing any of the facts.

Nobody gives a shit about your $400 knife trades. . . .except you ! Try to remain focused on the current trade ! :rolleyes:

We saw the facts you presented shortly after this thread began. :jerkit:

killerskill said:
And Flyer is a new member or just never posts, and has no deals or no positive threads in GBU, and you still jumped on me. You didn't think maybe he's the one lying? or more likely one of his neighbors signed for it?

I thought this issue was settled ?

Again, post the service you used (i.e., UPS, FedEx, etc.) and the tracking number.

killerskill said:
but people I've done buisness with and just random people reading this crap thread kept my inbox full for 2 weeks with nice words and other trade offers. Go figure.

:confused:

It's great that others are e-mailing you with kudos. Kinda funny, I don't see them rushing to your defense here.

As mentioned previously, you're only as good as your last trade.

Post the service you used (i.e., UPS, FedEx, etc.) and the tracking number. Let's see if your boat will hold water. :D

No, I have not received the knives yet. I find it unlikely one of my neighbors would sign for it as I use a P.O Box. I've completed a couple deals since all this without any trouble at all.

Rob

Flyer35, you should try to get the other folks that you have completed deals with to post there experiences with you. This would give people something to go on when looking at dealing with you.

Killerskill, something could have definitely happened to your first shipment, but the way you have handled things has not been very good. You have suggested that flyer35 got the knife and is just trying to screw you over. It doesn't make any sense to me that he would do that for a $40.00 knife. What is much more likely is that he never got the knife. If a neighbor signed for the knife and never gave it to him, that still means he never got it.

Killerskill, I do not believe that you would rip someone off for a $40.00 knife, but for the life of me I can't figure out why you wouldn't have emailed flyer35 with tracking and shipper information when you sent out the second knife. Your communication seems to be really pathetic in as far as this deal is concerned. All your others may have gone great, but this one has not.

And Flyer is a new member or just never posts

wow...so it's a bad thing to not feel the urge to incessantly blabber on about each and every thing that crosses your mind? I personally decided to mainly sit on the sidelines and just read for about the first year of my membership, simply because I didn't want to be one of those newb loudmouths that everyone hates because they asked "can I quench my blade in a chicken" for the 30th time in one day and then get all pissy when people ignore them

You crack me up Detective Gig!!!!

You are so right, why would someone who lost an exact duplicate knife in shipping just ship another willie-nilly? Wouldn't someone in this position send the second knife with some form of tracking and documentation?

I don't know.........................................

Flyer did you get you blades yet? I sent you a serrated Leek. Exactly like the first one I sent you, and a Pink Scallion. and whoever called me a ''Crook''. Thats Brilliant!!!! I trade for $400 Striders and Microtechs and I'm going to commit internet fraud for a $40 dollar knife!!!!!! I love how all you guys jumped on me right away, without even knowing any of the facts. And Flyer is a new member or just never posts, and has no deals or no positive threads in GBU, and you still jumped on me. You didn't think maybe he's the one lying? or more likely one of his neighbors signed for it? So I sent him 3 knives so far. alot of you guys are real jerks. but people I've done buisness with and just random people reading this crap thread kept my inbox full for 2 weeks with nice words and other trade offers. Go figure.

Too bad none of them arrived. :rolleyes:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1995625

4 positive transactions doesn't make you some kind of exchange forum superhero with a reputation beyond reproach.

Your egomaniacal tirade and braggart hysterics have done enough damage to your reputation to negate any and all positive feedback you may have had.

I'd love to see all the well-wishes you've recieved over the last two weeks from all your supporters, oh, and how about that tracking number while you're at it. :jerkit:

No one comes to my defence here because it's such a joke, and how all you jerks here are. I just continue to do buisness with everyone I do and everything goes on normal. Until I look at this thread. And I'm not sending anything overnight. I'm Just using USPS AGAIN. I'm not paying anymore money for this crap. This is the 3rd knife I've sent to flyer. 3 trips to the post office. The postal inspector is involved to see who is singing for his knives and keeping them. So all you jerks here can eat your words when I post something from them. andway FLYER, I hope you enjoy your leek and the pink one I sent you. Later

Enough rhetoric already. Please post the USPS insurance number or delivery confirmation number.

And before you go there, delivery confirmation is, IIRC, $.50 per parcel, so don't waste our time with proclamations that it was/is/will be/could be/should be/kinda was maybe too expensive. That story will be for the magistrate.

No one comes to my defence here because it's such a joke, and how all you jerks here are. I just continue to do buisness with everyone I do and everything goes on normal. Until I look at this thread. And I'm not sending anything overnight. I'm Just using USPS AGAIN. I'm not paying anymore money for this crap. This is the 3rd knife I've sent to flyer. 3 trips to the post office. The postal inspector is involved to see who is singing for his knives and keeping them. So all you jerks here can eat your words when I post something from them. andway FLYER, I hope you enjoy your leek and the pink one I sent you. Later

man, If this isn't said all the freaking time!!!:rolleyes: :jerkit: :rolleyes:

Gotta tell ya, we are not jerks, maybe window lickers:p ;) ;)but not jerks.

A jerk is someone who lost a knife in the mail when he/she shipped plain- ole USPS and then does the exact same thing with the replacement. Of course when this one gets lost you will proclaim that you did everything you possibly could, believe you've lived up to your side of the deal, call us all some more names, tell us that you have a load of supporters who still won't bother to let themselves be known and then expect all to drive on, right????

And the Inspector's name is????

Yup:jerkit: :p :rolleyes:

No one comes to my defence here because it's such a joke, and how all you jerks here are.

Bull shit !

And I'm not sending anything overnight.

Hmmmm. . . . .not what you claimed early in this thread !

I'm Just using USPS AGAIN.

Amazing !

According to post #6. . . .

Allways FED-X or UPS with lots on insurance.

. . . .and again in post #27. . . .

. . . .also it's UPS or FED-x From Now on with everything.

Hmmmm. . . . .

So all you jerks here can eat your words when I post something from them.

Let's look at the delivery tracking/confirmation. In post # 12, on the previous shipment, you claim. . . .

Yes I have tracking numbers and delivery conformation.

Yet you never post anything of the information. In the same post, #12, you proudly proclaim. . . .

See you should have waited, I would have emailed you the new UPS tracking number tonight, for a box with a leek and another knife and a $50. . . .

You have made nothing but excuses in this thread. You've also provided more than a fair share of contradictory BS. How sad ! Onus is on you, killerskill. I'm thinkin' you didn't ship or you shipped to the wrong addy ! You state. . . . .

. . . . .or more likely one of his neighbors signed for it?

If you have flyer35's address, which is a P.O. Box, you would, or should, know his neighbors couldn't have signed for it !

Post the tracking info ! It's as simple as that ! Of course, unless your intent is to drag this shit out for a month or two. . . .hoping this thread will never receive a BTTT !

Guess what. . . . . .The Gigster will be here daily. :D

This is the 3rd knife I've sent to flyer. 3 trips to the post office.

:confused:

Are you claiming you've shipped three parcels to flyer35?

The reason I ask. . . . .

We know the original parcel is MIA, hence the reason for this thread. There was miscommunication over when you were supposed to ship the second parcel.

A trip down memory lane may be in order. . . .post #87 (dated 05/08/07 @ 03:39 MA) to be exact. . . .

And I apologise about your knife getting mistakenly deliverd to the wrong person, or whatever happend. I'm sorry you misunderstood what I meant when I said 2 week, I guess I didn't write it right, because I read what I wrote when you posted it and I guess I'd think the same thing you did. So again, My Bad. Your knives are on the way and should be there by the end of the week.

Hell dude. . . .flyer35 has been posting he hasn't received anything from you. For example. . . . 05-14-2007, 11:31 AM = nothing and 05-19-2007, 11:25 AM = nothing.

You stroll in today (Today, 05-21-07, 04:36 AM) and ask if he's received the knives.

rofl.gif

Me thinks you need to get your stories in order !

Yes 3 trips, and now a total of 4 knives because the last one I sent 2, So I'm glad this is entertaining for you winners, well atleast when american idol isn't on. don't worry, I'll BTT this thread for all time. I love it. too bad they don't have a kiss my A$$ emoticon. Or better yet a L*** My Sa**. as Your favorite person in the world Mick Strider would say. This is awesome. Flyer send me a PM when you get your blades. And let me know if there is anything I can do to make you happy, off this thread. FEMA Camps, Forced vaccinations, False flag terror ops. There are so many other things you guys could be doing right now. Peace

Yes 3 trips, and now a total of 4 knives because the last one I sent 2, So I'm glad this is entertaining for you winners, well atleast when american idol isn't on. don't worry, I'll BTT this thread for all time. I love it. too bad they don't have a kiss my A$$ emoticon. Or better yet a L*** My Sa**. as Your favorite person in the world Mick Strider would say. This is awesome. Flyer send me a PM when you get your blades. And let me know if there is anything I can do to make you happy, off this thread. FEMA Camps, Forced vaccinations, False flag terror ops. There are so many other things you guys could be doing right now. Peace:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back