• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah blah blah

I suggest less blah and more of a tracking number.
attachment.php

I guess junior isn't going to follow through on his promise of. . . .

killerskill said:
05-24-2007, 02:52 AM

I will post and send the tracking number around noon tomorrow.

killerskill said:
Last Activity: 05-27-05, 03:58 AM

Surprise !

LMAO

Last Activity: Today 01:58 AM

Above is the time of killerskill's last visit to the forum. he has had plenty of time to post the information he swaid he would. It is obvious that his word is worth nothing.

why would I commit fraud for a $40 knife?

That, Sir, is a very good question.

Why would you?

I understand you cannot answer, being up to your armpit in trades at the moment.

When you have a moment, you could simply paypal him the money equivalent of what you have failed to deliver and then this question would cease to be a problem for you.

If possible, someone please post this guy's name and address so that we may avoid trading with him. I'm sure he is capable of other incarnations beyond his current mall-ninja screen-name.

Last Activity: Today 01:58 AM

Above is the time of killerskill's last visit to the forum.

That's because you have your "Date & Time Options" (User CP) set for "Mountain Time." :D I have mine set for the bestest time. . . . .or "Eastern Time." :p

The important thing. . . .junior has yet to live to his promises.

If possible, someone please post this guy's name and address so that we may avoid trading with him. I'm sure he is capable of other incarnations beyond his current mall-ninja screen-name.

Mostest excellent idear.

I don't have to post anything to prove anything to any of you guys. I don't like any of you and I don't care what you think. I sent Flyer his knives and his tracking number. Thats all that matters.

And I offered to paypal him weeks ago, double what the knife was worth, but a paypal account was too complicated for him.

its my opinion this gentleman has absolutely no intention of sending the other individual his stuff, none at all.

maybe he dont have $40??

sure isnt much $$ to get yourself all messed up about, but be it $40 or $400 he aint gonna get right.

ya might as well start thinking of your next step imho cause this is over, the fat lady is singing right now lol..

I don't have to post anything to prove anything to any of you guys.

:D

How soon "we" forget.

You're the one that puffed up and stated you would post the tracking information (see post #138 on page 7).

Least "we" forget your many other fabrications throughout this thread.

ETA. . . . . .

And I offered to paypal him weeks ago, double what the knife was worth, but a paypal account was too complicated for him.

I know this will be hard for you to understand, but. . . . .could be he only wants what you owe him. Nothing more.

clueless.gif

killerskill said:
Post # 171, 172, 173, and 174.

postwhore2.gif

well there was a killerskill on the USN, seems odd that you would have the exact same user name. why you so worried about someone posting your real name? you are a thief and a liar and I will never deal with you.

ok i find this post here by our genius idiot thief, check out the email

I have a ranger RD-7 and a Becker BK-7 Both never used, and with sheaths. The BK-7 sheath ,I heated the kydex insert to fit the knife and then glued felt into it so it doesn't scratch or rattle around, and has a silent draw.I'm in the process of doing that to the RD-7 sheath too.The RD-7 has both tan and bright orange scales. I'm looking to trade. I'm trying to keep them together for 1 trade. I'm willing to add cash if the circumstances arise.
I'm open to anything basicly. I mostly like ''Fighters'' concealable w/kydex. DEFINATLY a HAK. I like Small Strider fixed blades. Socom elite. Emersons. Spyderco Military/civilian. Dalton Militia auto. Strider WP. MOD MK-1. folders with scull crushers/glass breakers. I have a Strider HT tanto with spine serrations and a kydex sheath on another thread for anything. Maybe a Halo-2. Whatever. another strider. Just email me. If the BF one doesn't work kcesar@sbcglobal.net

and this post by our resident idiot thief over on badlands

Untitled.jpg

sure sounds like him to me.

Wow, and I thought this was his first blown trade.

Killedbyhisownstupidity said he has been banned 20 times,

Time to make it 21!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back