• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kingdom Armory Griffon, Sharknivco M11, and Darac Steel Toucan (PRICE DROPS)

I am open to offers on all three knives. No trades as I am chasing something else right now.

Up for sale today I have three beautiful knives. First up is a Custom Kingdom Armory Griffon with a beautiful ivory linen micarta scale. The knife presents as new and is razor-sharp. I see no marks on the scales or either side of the blade. Locks up tight with zero blade play in any direction. Excellent action with the spydie hole and the blade can be deployed in multiple ways. Price is $850 and that includes all PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail Shipping in the US.

The second knife up for sale today is a custom Sharknivco M11. The knife is in great shape with what may be some minor snail trails to the titanium scales and the clip. The action is superb and the blade can be deployed in multiple ways with the thumb disk. The blade locks up tight with zero blade play in any direction. Price on this one is $650 and that includes all PayPal fees and USPS Priority mail shipping in the US. Please save the thread for I'll take it only and pm with any questions. Thanks for taking a look.

Next up I have a beautiful Darac Steel Toucan. The knife is like new and comes with everything pictured from the maker. The blade is very sharp and 3V steel. No marks to the scales or blade. No blade play in any direction and no lock stick. The blade can be opened with the show side thumb stud or flipper tab and the action is very nice. Price is $480 and that includes Priority Mail Shipping in the US and all PayPal fees. Thanks for taking a look.

Kingdom Armory Griffon 1.jpg Kindom Armory Griffon 2.jpg Kingdom Armory Griffon 3.jpg Kingdom Armory Griffon 4.jpg Kingdom Armory 5.jpg Kingdom Armory Griffon 6.jpg Sharknivco M11 3.jpg Sharknivco M11 4.jpg Sharknivco M11 5.jpg Sharknivco M11 6.jpg

Last edited:
Back