Kizer dream knife

ktataragasi

Gold Member
So I saw that Kizer put out a mini sheepdog in 4v steel! While I'm not a fan of that model I hope this is a sign of things to come. Can you comment on what hrc you are getting with your heat treat?

Kizer I wish you would do a premium version of the Tangram Sante Fe with micarta or titanium and a non stainless blade. Keeping the thin blade stock would be amazing.

I know this is a random post but you are producing some awesome knives and I'll probably be getting a new kizer knife in the future. I really hope to see more and more blade steels coming from you.

I carried my Santa Fe today. I used it to open a bunch of clam-shell packages. It's an easy contender for "best EDC knife under $30". Heck, I like it better than a lot of my more expensive knives.

I'd love to see premium versions of the Santa Fe. Micarta is nice. I'd want to keep it a liner lock with thin profile and thin blade stock. I prefer stainless so I'd be happy with 14C28N, N690, or maybe something fancy like S45VN.

I carried my Santa Fe today. I used it to open a bunch of clam-shell packages. It's an easy contender for "best EDC knife under $30". Heck, I like it better than a lot of my more expensive knives.

I'd love to see premium versions of the Santa Fe. Micarta is nice. I'd want to keep it a liner lock with thin profile and thin blade stock. I prefer stainless so I'd be happy with 14C28N, N690, or maybe something fancy like S45VN.
It really is on of their best edc platforms. I carried mine for 8 months straight and only stopped because the clip broke. They sent a replacement and all was good again. A micarta version with better steel would be awesome.

Back