Kizer Envoy Ki3493

RamZar

Gold Member
The Kizer Envoy Ki3493 titanium frame lock ceramic bearings flipper with a 2.99" blade (0.12" thick) of flat grind stonewashed S35VN and weighing just 2.88 ounces showed up on BladeHQ for just $137 shipped.

I'd like one but need to hear from those who have one especially after the issues with the Feist.

Kizer-Envoy-FL-Ti-SW-Ki3493-BHQ-52475-jr.jpg

Kizer-Envoy-FL-Ti-SW-Ki3493-BHQ-52475-jr-spine.jpg

Kizer-Envoy-FL-Ti-SW-Ki3493-BHQ-52475-jr-side.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. Deep carry clip! I recently got a T1 and it might be the smoothest of all my Kizers. That clip looks like it might fit it.

I'd like to see a 2.99 inch version of the T1 -- that would be a terrific edc.

I'd like to see a 2.99 inch version of the T1 -- that would be a terrific edc.

Love the looks of the T1 but not the blade length over 2.99", lack of a flipper, weight and price.

The Kizer Envoy Ki3493 titanium frame lock ceramic bearings flipper with a 2.99" blade (0.12" thick) of flat grind stonewashed S35VN and weighing just 2.88 ounces showed up on BladeHQ for just $137 shipped.

I'd like one but need to hear from those who have one especially after the issues with the Feist.

This won't have the issues the Feist did. The Feist has a floating stop pin that moves with the blade and needed to be press fit (it was loose within the blade)

This knife appears to have a stationary pin like EVERY OTHER Kizer. (We still aren't sure why they put a stop pin in the blade for the Feist, as it was not part of Justin's original design)

I got one from Balde HQ. it's great, no issues. I love the blade. The only problem is, I bought this one and the wooden Delica at the same time. This would be fine, but my paycheck was small, and I have to choose one to sell. It won't be easy. So, ifyou are considering this one, it's great.

I got one from Balde HQ. it's great, no issues. I love the blade. The only problem is, I bought this one and the wooden Delica at the same time. This would be fine, but my paycheck was small, and I have to choose one to sell. It won't be easy. So, ifyou are considering this one, it's great.
PS. The only thing I'm not big on is the clip. It's hard to get your pocket into it.

Pics please! How thin is it overall?

It's different (the faux bolster), but I don't mind it. Overall I'm very pleased. The action is great, and it's great size for edc.

The faux hammered bolster is not entirely to my liking but I'm getting one fairly soon.

This is exactly the type of pricing Kizer should be going after for a titanium frame lock (with steel lock bar insert), ceramic bearings flipper, titanium clip and FFG S35VN blade. $137 for this lot is very good value in my book.

Of course, I'm a sucker in need of more small lightweight manual flippers with 2.99" blade lengths with relatively thin blade stock (0.12" is great).

That looks great, nice size and blade shape.
G2

Haha yes I should, but right now it's a wait thing until I can save up funds, new house and move to NY drains much.
:)
G2

Thanks for the pictures, Space Foo. I really love that wood handled Delica!

How would you describe the detent on the Envoy? I've found Kizers tend to be a little soft on detent...

I have had issues with soft detents on Kizers as well. This one is what I would consider moderate. You can't shake the blade out unless you really shake the crap out of it.

Back