Kizer Factory Tour!

Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

Looks like you have some good equipment and employees.

I especially appreciated the quality control aspect.

No wonder we cannot get any stock - there's no one working all those machines to make the knives you're out of - LOL

lunch time was it?

And at 8:40 in the quality control - the guy hits a knife with a hammer. What was that?? LOL

Not that I'm judging - that knife probably needed a hammering......:)

Thank you for this video, it is always interesting to check how our knives are being made. The working environnement looks nice, but I feel the back pain that the employees sitting on stools should get at the end of the day.

Thank you for this video, it is always interesting to check how our knives are being made. The working environnement looks nice, but I feel the back pain that the employees sitting on stools should get at the end of the day.
Thank you, We will pay attention to this problem, but there is no employee complain about it for now. XD

And at 8:40 in the quality control - the guy hits a knife with a hammer. What was that?? LOL

Not that I'm judging - that knife probably needed a hammering......:)
That was a part of test and adjustment. XD I think that knife may be too naughty so have to hammer it.

Now we need a video of Rachel. Pinn and you too Imkee - doing some work. ;)
LOL, I am Damon, the one in the video, Imkee Rachel Pinn and I are working in Guangzhou marketing and sales department. Maybe someday we can do a video of our office XD but not much to see, unlike the factory.

Back