Kizer Friday is coming back!

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
The Kizer Friday club is coming back with new classic exclusive knives, the CF mini Begleiter and the cocobolo wood mini Begleiter! Each version is limited to 45 pcs and every purchase will get a fork-spoon as a gift. Although we’ve been dealing with the shipping issues in some regions, we have a US warehouse now. To be noticed, because of this, the July Kizer Friday will be held only in the US. The time of this event will start at 10:00 AM 17th July(EST).
Thank you for supporting Kizer.
108400221_273752040581278_311325740381179524_n (1).jpg
-
-
#kizerfridayclub #kfc #kizerminibegleiter #wood #cocobolowood #carbonfiber #154cm #kizerbegleiter #knife #limitededition #new #kizerazo

So how does this work? I checked your website in your signature link and I don't see these new blades.

Wood is good. I like Cocobolo. I also like Goncalo Alves. Whatever the case, we need more of it in your regular line-up.
haha, I know! I love wood as well, but the wood suppliers always get us the color differences as huge... When we find a good supplier, there will be more wood to come out.

O

Ordering your stuff from China to Europe seems to be working just fine. Perhaps exclusives could be offered through Aliexpress as well.
Yes, lately the shipping is a bit better than before, maybe next Kizer Friday can be shipped to EU.

You should set aside some product for Kizer Friday on Blade Forums. Maybe even do something exclusive to Blade Forums.
I am not sure, cuz you can see Kizer product threads have not that much views on Blade Forums. Maybe someday our thread reach a number of views we will make a exclusive for Blade Forums. ;)

Web forums may be old fashioned in the modern age but there is something to be said about quality and quantity. Look at the flashlight community over at BudgetLightForum. I love the level of engagement with companies like Sofirn. It has led to a lot of special editions and fun new products over the years. It has also helped to establish strong reputations for these companies.

For instance, I have a "BLF edition" Sofirn in my pocket right now. I've given it a lot of use. It's a great product. They made it for the fans by listening to the fans, directly. Knowing that my voice is part of the conversation over there gives me pride of ownership.

There are a lot of quality products competing for EDC time but my Sofirn gets it. My continued happiness in use would make it my default recommendation. Being in my EDC also meant that in a crisis where I needed a light, I had a Sofirn and a Sofirn saved the day. These experiences have given me faith in Sofirn and their products. They have inspired me to give Sofirn flashlights as gifts. Now other family members EDC or use Sofirn flashlights. Sofirn has become part of life for my whole family.

Back