Kizer Friday is coming back!

That's what we trying to do! Yes, we did learn things from this community! We are very appreciated but for marketing speaking it's still not the time of doing a big event for the forum, we are considering to do some GAW event first. Hope you will join. ;)

I’ve purchased a couple of your blades but didn’t know about support of your products. Still enjoy the quality of the models I have and would be interested in new products but being an old guy don’t have an Instagram, Facebook etc accounts And don’t have any need or what for them. What methods do I use to get information on your company and what it’s up to.

I’ve purchased a couple of your blades but didn’t know about support of your products. Still enjoy the quality of the models I have and would be interested in new products but being an old guy don’t have an Instagram, Facebook etc accounts And don’t have any need or what for them. What methods do I use to get information on your company and what it’s up to.
It's nice to hear from you, we do have a sub-forum here and we will update our news in here;), please check our sub-forum from time to time.

I am not sure, cuz you can see Kizer product threads have not that much views on Blade Forums. Maybe someday our thread reach a number of views we will make a exclusive for Blade Forums. ;)

That would be neat!

Speaking of the Friday Club, how's that 3V Year of the Tiger mini Critical going?

I am not sure, cuz you can see Kizer product threads have not that much views on Blade Forums. Maybe someday our thread reach a number of views we will make a exclusive for Blade Forums. ;)

Same rules apply as all social media. If you want views, you have to post content.

Every day, as I look over the forums, the Kizer sub-forum is usually not bold and that indicates "no new content". So I don't visit the sub-forum.

What's worse is that the last time I posted a question here, it didn't even get an answer. At the very least, the rep from Kizer should have promptly posted an answer. (If the rep didn't know, they should have found out. That's how customer service or the management of social media accounts works.)

Same rules apply as all social media. If you want views, you have to post content.

Every day, as I look over the forums, the Kizer sub-forum is usually not bold and that indicates "no new content". So I don't visit the sub-forum.

What's worse is that the last time I posted a question here, it didn't even get an answer. At the very least, the rep from Kizer should have promptly posted an answer. (If the rep didn't know, they should have found out. That's how customer service or the management of social media accounts works.)

I kinda get what they're saying, I mean the Kizer sub is primarily populated by me, Gary, lmcq, and yourself. Sort of hard to justify a major effort, especially given the extremely prevalent and not particularly well considered anti-China sentiments among other BF denizens. The sort of ongoing conflation of no-name knock-off factories with the legit companies, accusations of universal slavery and state domination, the usual dumbass dogshit that Americans love to traffic in.

That said, what is the next KFC, can you give us a tease Kizer Cutlery Kizer Cutlery ?

I kinda get what they're saying, I mean the Kizer sub is primarily populated by me, Gary, lmcq, and yourself. Sort of hard to justify a major effort, especially given the extremely prevalent and not particularly well considered anti-China sentiments among other BF denizens. The sort of ongoing conflation of no-name knock-off factories with the legit companies, accusations of universal slavery and state domination, the usual dumbass dogshit that Americans love to traffic in.

That said, what is the next KFC, can you give us a tease Kizer Cutlery Kizer Cutlery ?

That kind of nonsense is frustrating to me. Aside from being rude or wrong, much of the underlying political or economic sentiment is totally misguided. I've argued at length with some of those people in different sub-forums. While the core of members pushing that viewpoint are adamant, I've always hoped to reach the spectators of those arguments. Unfortunately, I'm not without my own faults. With some of that core being as rude as they are adamant, I've occasionally lost my patience and said unkind or sarcastic things that probably don't help.

This sometimes comes up in the greater EDC community, outside of Blade Forums, as a reason that people either don't like or don't participate here. Best bet is probably to just report offending posts and hope that the moderators handle it correctly.

In the meantime, I'm glad to have discovered Kizer. They are a gem among Chinese manufacturers. They make cool stuff. They do engage with fans. I wish they'd post more here but it is what it is. I'm also looking forward to whenever they do more Friday Club releases.

Hi guys, I am new here, I am a new kizer fan and bought many of their knives. I want to buy next KFC, but still have no clue how that works, couldn't I just check https://www.kizerknives.com/collections/kizer-friday-club? all sales will be there right? I don't have instagram or facebook and why do i need those? is that just for the date/time that the new knife will show up on their website for sale?

thanks

Hi guys, I am new here, I am a new kizer fan and bought many of their knives. I want to buy next KFC, but still have no clue how that works, couldn't I just check https://www.kizerknives.com/collections/kizer-friday-club? all sales will be there right? I don't have instagram or facebook and why do i need those? is that just for the date/time that the new knife will show up on their website for sale?

thanks

Yes. That page is where the Kizer Friday Club products become available. I see that they've also got some other exclusives posted there now too. It's a good page to bookmark and check periodically if you are a Kizer fan. For instance, I keep up on this subforum and I follow Kizer on Instagram but I still get surprised by new releases on the linked page.

Some of the exclusives seem to be produced in larger quantities or for longer times than others. Some sell faster than others too. So it's good to catch them early.

Yes. That page is where the Kizer Friday Club products become available. I see that they've also got some other exclusives posted there now too. It's a good page to bookmark and check periodically if you are a Kizer fan. For instance, I keep up on this subforum and I follow Kizer on Instagram but I still get surprised by new releases on the linked page.

Some of the exclusives seem to be produced in larger quantities or for longer times than others. Some sell faster than others too. So it's good to catch them early.

Thanks. I read the KFC is released on last Fri. of each month? is that the time that the knife will show up on the website? so the instagram/facebook followers basically know a bit earlier or something? I just hope I can catch it as soon as it's released, lol

Thanks. I read the KFC is released on last Fri. of each month? is that the time that the knife will show up on the website? so the instagram/facebook followers basically know a bit earlier or something? I just hope I can catch it as soon as it's released, lol

I don't know if the releases are that regular. They might have been on a more regular schedule in the past but they seem more sporadic now. That page also includes exclusive releases that aren't strictly part of the KFC program.

Hopefully, their rep here can tell us more. I don't know how often they check this forum. Another thing is that we can always share here when we see something new. Just stay subscribed to the thread.

I don't know if the releases are that regular. They might have been on a more regular schedule in the past but they seem more sporadic now. That page also includes exclusive releases that aren't strictly part of the KFC program.

Hopefully, their rep here can tell us more. I don't know how often they check this forum. Another thing is that we can always share here when we see something new. Just stay subscribed to the thread.

I certainly hope they can make more KFC versions that sold really quickly, why not.
yeah if they have any KFC new release, we would certainly appreciate a note here for us without Instagram, thanks

I certainly hope they can make more KFC versions that sold really quickly, why not.
yeah if they have any KFC new release, we would certainly appreciate a note here for us without Instagram, thanks

Next time I see something and it isn't up here, I'll post about it.

Back