Kizer nomad dissembling?

hello guys I was wondering if you guys know how to dissemble the kizer nomad? I was just kinda scared to do it to mine, I don’t want to mess anything up with it....any advice or instructions? Thanks

My Kizer Sliver is real easy to take apart, actually one of the scale screws fell out onto my hand and all the rest were getting rather loose. I only had the knife for 24 hours. That tells you that Kizer doesn't use loctite on the scale screws or pivot, only on the clip screws. Use GOOD QUALITY torx bits, mine were t8, and the screws should easily come out and they are deep enough for the torx bit to get a good grip.

As far as I'm concerned getting the &^%$!! screws out is the hardest part, after that - easy peasy.

Oh, and I should have added that that's a rather interesting design, nice knife.

My Kizer Sliver is real easy to take apart, actually one of the scale screws fell out onto my hand and all the rest were getting rather loose. I only had the knife for 24 hours. That tells you that Kizer doesn't use loctite on the scale screws or pivot, only on the clip screws. Use GOOD QUALITY torx bits, mine were t8, and the screws should easily come out and they are deep enough for the torx bit to get a good grip..

Kizer does use locktite on many of their knives... they're just not very consistent.
And next time better use a Torx 9 screwdriver as these handle screws on the Sliver (and on 95% of all Kizer models) are actually size T9...

Back