KIZER Products at SHOT Show

Hey guys, did a video on what Kizer had on display at SHOT

Good vid. I took a lot of photos but the lighting was strange in the Kizer booth.

They had at least three knives stolen by the time I got there on Wednesday. I can't remember which ones they were but that's pretty pathetic. WE Knife had there knives locked up in glass cabinets and Liong Mah had his on magnetic stands to stop light fingers.

I pestered Max (the Kizer Sales Director) and Stella to let me buy one of the carbon fiber Gemini models but they were not having it. LOL I bet they were glad to see me go - but they did take me to dinner....

Great show and glad I was able to go for a short time.

Master Bladesmith Michael Vagnino was also at the Kizer booth looking a bit worn out. I had a brief talk to him about his new Cobalt blade knife which feels and looks just like regular steel.

“No trouble opening it” flubs the flip.LOL.
Yeah, I suck at this, what can I say :)
Good vid. I took a lot of photos but the lighting was strange in the Kizer booth.
The lighting is terrible through most of the show. I had to boost exposure in Premiere and even then a GoPro just isn't good enough for this. Next year I'll bring a DSLR & lav mics

They had at least three knives stolen by the time I got there on Wednesday. I can't remember which ones they were but that's pretty pathetic. WE Knife had there knives locked up in glass cabinets and Liong Mah had his on magnetic stands to stop light fingers.
Thieves are a plague at these shows.

I'm interested in the Gemini carbon fiber and the Laconico Yorkie. Looks like the Yorkie is due for release soon but the Gemini in cf seems like it's not guaranteed to be produced. I hope I'm mistaken.

Thanks Spark.
Makes me want to add a few more kizers to the collection.
Mitch

Back