• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kizer VELOX 2

Sold

See pics below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Original owner. I carried this knife for about a week. Shows a few light marks on the titanium that are visible under certain light, but nothing deep. It's been sharpened to remove most of the factory recurve. Will arrive stupid sharp. Lockup, centering, etc are all perfect on this knife. No blade play and super smooth action. Flips very nicely. Comes with everything shown.

PayPal only. US sales only. Price includes USPS shipping and any PayPal goods fees are on me as the seller. If you have any questions, please contact me directly via email at spingarn@gmail.com for the fastest response. An email will get a faster response than a PM. Please do not ask questions in the thread. Posting an unconditional "I'll take it" generally gives you priority. That said, you MUST follow up and contact me directly (again, email) to confirm your priority. Prompt payment is expected.

vYY3YTM.jpg

2eM0IYl.jpg

Po94tNI.jpg

IOUo65q.jpg

onAeGmT.jpg

9Weuwln.jpg
FF8vPtI.jpg

Last edited:
Back