• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kizers & Cold Steel (XHP) ***Price Drops***

All prices include domestic CONUS priority mail shipping with tracking (Paypal G&S). First "I'll take it", followed by an email gets it. Email: Jc625007 at gmail dot com. I am willing to negotiate package deals for those that are interested (please indicate via email). I can upload/email more detailed pictures upon request. Will ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment. Thanks for looking!

Kizer Gemini #1
Has been carried and shows some light snail trails. Blade is in excellent condition with factory edge (has been stropped). Good action & centering. Includes box, pouch & cloth.
$110-->$100

RAZ2kCU.png

TO6CoSj.png

j9jDNU6.png

iHchmpM.png

Kizer Gemini #2
Has not been carried, although I have to consider it used as it came out of the box with a loose pivot which has since been dialed in. I have not added any loctite to the pivot, although you may wish to do so at your discretion. Good action & centering. Includes box, pouch & cloth. $120-->$110

VJN4XFm.png

u42RuJQ.png

wIGlh6z.png

SCDQbQz.png

Cold Steel Code 4 CTS-XHP
This has been used and carried. Still has factory edge which has been stropped. Note that the factory edge grind is not symmetrical at the tip. This is in very good shape for a user. Blade and handle scales are in good shape with minimal apparent wear. Comes with right-hand carry pocket clip, which does have some scratches. No factory box or left-hand clip. $50-->$SPF

MWtPLEx.png

PB1Zl7W.png

QoQbdhj.png

Last edited:
Back