KMG question

I need to get an on off toggle switch, the round one that will fit in the square part of the motor, form my 2hp single speed, single phase 220v motor that was purchased through KMG. Anyone have a for sale link to a switch that will work for this application?

Thanks

John

You need something like this.

And would be good to use a cover like this to keep dust out of it.

I didn't price these links out, you can find them cheaper.

Marc, read the specs on that MOrris switch I linked to - it's rated 250 VAC just like the switch you linked to and both are rated at 20 amps.... Heck Marc, I just noticed you linked to the same Morris switch except your 70100 switch has screw terminals and the 70101 switch has spade terminals, so it depends on which type of terminal you need, AND your linked switch is $2 cheaper:):thumbsup:

Marc, read the specs on that MOrris switch I linked to - it's rated 250 VAC just like the switch you linked to and both are rated at 20 amps.... Heck Marc, I just noticed you linked to the same Morris switch except your 70100 switch has screw terminals and the 70101 switch has spade terminals, so it depends on which type of terminal you need, AND your linked switch is $2 cheaper:):thumbsup:

LOL Actually I didn't even notice your link. Been writing code all month and somewhat crossed eyed.

:) Oh I see what might have happened.. Maybe you edited your post as I was already typing. Your comment is longer than what I quoted clicking the quote button.. I saw the 250W on his then was like oh wait thats 12V DC... No bueno...

Yep, I think you're right - seems like I posted the first comment, then edited it to add the link. Writing code? gcode?

Awww Marc - you code in that "real" coding stuff. I always wanted to code, but didn't work at it hard enough. I'm a better program designer than coder. I did a bit of old dBase III coding, basic, and now a tad of coding with Arduinos using the Arduino program, not the "real" C++ language.... and of course fool around with gcode.

I admire ya'll who are really good and think in programming languages.

Ken H>

Back