Question knarfeng

"Trolling has lots of definitions,
But coming into a thread in a discussion forum, providing no input on the topic, but posting merely to insult the company or another member certainly fits within most people's definition of "trolling"."

Everyone comes into a thread.
Your opinion that the truth is somehow an insult needs to be reconsidered. Many of us place a very high value on the 2nd Amendment and it's being stripped away daily!
Think about it.

"Coming into a thread merely to quote such an insult which has already received a warning for trolling likewise fits."

See above responce, your far too sensitive, don't care about the 2nd Amendment or have some association with benchmade?

Did you see me post about Benchmade's Unauthorized Use Of My Credit Card ??
Or Benchmade's attempt to charge me Washington State SalesTax when I'm in Oregon ??
Life should be a learning experience, maybe one day if your lucky you will realize being a mod on BF is not the be all end all to your life.

But coming into a thread in a discussion forum, providing no input on the topic, but posting merely to insult the company or another member certainly fits within most people's definition of "trolling"."

Your opinion that the truth is somehow an insult needs to be reconsidered. Many of us place a very high value on the 2nd Amendment and it's being stripped away daily!
Think about it.

"Coming into a thread merely to quote such an insult which has already received a warning for trolling likewise fits."

See above responce, your far too sensitive, don't care about the 2nd Amendment or have some association with benchmade?

Or Benchmade's attempt to charge me Washington State SalesTax when I'm in Oregon ??
Life should be a learning experience, maybe one day if your lucky you will realize being a mod on BF is not the be all end all to your life.
Mod sass is a great way to get yourself banned. Should probably quit while you're ahead. ;)

Think about it.

*you're

This thread seems like a really silly thing to do if you want to enjoy the forums. I understand the desire to vent, but venting publicly is ill-advised, especially when it's to call out a mod, and you've named that mod in the title. I suggest you get a different advisor.

Did you flag your own post too to make sure he sees it?

I don't foresee your participation within BF lasting much longer, but it seems like you don't care about that at this point.

It’s called guilty by association, why, and I do ask why in the wide, wide world of sports would you quote a troll post and not expect to get your hand slapped ?????
Pull your panties out of the crack of your butt, wipe the sand off your mangina, pony up for a paid membership and you can talk political all day long in the appropriate forum.

Also have you guys seen his avatar? It's the blackbird but the tips of the wings are cut off when it's smaller, what's up with that? That's just wrong! Get him! :mad:

Haha don't hurt me please

Think about it.

The thread you trolled was not about the 2nd amendment, was not about your credit card, was not about an error made on your bill. Had it been, and had your comment been on point, rather than quoting a random insult, you would have been fine. But since you saw fit to randomly quote a completely off-topic insult in a thread which was not about you or your problems in life, it's trolling.

The op has a rich history of doing these things. No surprise he does not see the problem is him. I thank knarfeng knarfeng trying to help his understanding.

I have no knowledge of the ops habits.
But it is definitely related to 2nd Amendment issues, what Benchmade did. No getting around that, no matter how you try to spin it.
If you choose not to see it that way then you must have a problem with the 2nd Amendment?
I didn't find the ops comments offensive and if you know his habits you shouldn't either.
I suggest it's a case of MPT from what I saw, can't speak about the past, being a mod is no thing. One day you'll realize that.

I have no knowledge of the ops habits.
But it is definitely related to 2nd Amendment issues, what Benchmade did. No getting around that, no matter how you try to spin it.
If you choose not to see it that way then you must have a problem with the 2nd Amendment?
I didn't find the ops comments offensive and if you know his habits you shouldn't either.
I suggest it's a case of MPT from what I saw, can't speak about the past, being a mod is no thing. One day you'll realize that.
What?

No getting around that, no matter how you try to spin it.
And no matter how you try and spin it, you were trolling.
maybe one day if your lucky you will realize being a mod on BF is not the be all end all to your life.
being a mod is no thing. One day you'll realize that.
As far as I'm concerned, you've insulted a well-respected Moderator not once but twice... if there's a third time it will be your last post on Bladeforums.

Think about it.

Well, he can't see this reply now, but whatever. The second amendment is not a "say whatever you want any time or place you want without consequences", it is a provision that makes it illegal for government to prohibit the free expression of ideas, and particularly peaceful dissent against the government. Hint: Bladeforums is a privately owned and operated forum, not a government agency.

Whoops I misread. I thought he was railing about his first amendment rights being violated through mod infractions for trolling. And then I mixed up first and second. Go easy on me, I'm Canadian.

Back