Same Inkosi as above, this time paired with the Explorer II
SCxLi94.jpg

Seiko SNZG17 given a stonewashed finish to match the ZT0095BW
T0AW540.jpg

Seiko Tuna with Benchmade Adamas
D77HUAW.jpg

Microtech DOC with Speedmaster Racing
6bDAVVJ.jpg

Gorgeous combo and all that tritium! Id like to know more about that beautiful watch.
Not a super long story, I wound up knowing a guy who happens to run the OEM for a lot of tritium watches;) This was originally made for Smith & Wesson, but the dial on the original version was super busy, so I asked the OEM if they could do it without the numerals...since it was a custom dial they asked if I'd like my last name in place of the original branding :D. I also went with two tone Tritium.

screenshot_20180430-015311-png.897025

Not a super long story, I wound up knowing a guy who happens to run the OEM for a lot of tritium watches;) This was originally made for Smith & Wesson, but the dial on the original version was super busy, so I asked the OEM if they could do it without the numerals...since it was a custom dial they asked if I'd like my last name in place of the original branding :D. I also went with two tone Tritium.

screenshot_20180430-015311-png.897025
Super cool and definitely much cleaner looking. I would have never guessed it was a S&W. the hookup paid off for sure.

Back